News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Nurse Quacky

Started by jimbob, January 01, 2005, 11:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob

I had this around needing finished - was missing a few parts- and finished it tonight. Sounds Awsome! Im eally suprised because ive owned many envelope-controlled filters mostly commercial ones and i like this the best. It allows me to still get the lows i need on the bigger strings AND crunch/distortion at the same time but seperate. It seems the quack / wah sounds stay closer to the higher strings. Damn I like this one! I had to take a break from beer and building to say that. RECOMMENDED.
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

petemoore

NQ is a COOL Quacker once she's setup right!!!
 'But Brain'...[says Pinki], We tried that yesterday.
 ...And everyday before that since we've been on this show, and we always failed !
 "YeS!, But Today Pinki, I'ts going to be different".
 "Oh yeah, How's that Brain?'
 "Because today Pinki, I'm going to zap you with my mind control injection apparatus, and you will tell the WORLD what you know !"
 "But the world knows I don't know Anything Brain, You told me that yourself !!".
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

jimbob

Now thats some funny shit pete!
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

thomas2

LOL  :lol:  nurse quacky really is a great pedal.
tee se itse tai kuole