Siren Pedal Sample

Started by RDV, January 02, 2005, 03:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr

.....I really didn't get to use it much live-except for a gig at a local Air Force base at that time(they weren't amused...)..I was hoping someday to split the siren circuit off and run it through a frequency-to-voltage conversion and try driving a phaser or something similar with it, or the white noise as a carrier for a modulator of some sort.....

SirPoonga

I played the sound clip through my home theater system :)  Ok, it sounds like there are two overlapping sounds.  Also there's a slow wah in the middle of clip.

RDV

It's through a delay which causes the doubling and a little doppler effect.
There's no wah. Build it, it's simple and fun.

RDV

SirPoonga

hmm, when I turned it up there was a very faint wah.  Just noticable.  but I had to have it turned way up.

LP Hovercraft

Just built it.  I put it in use with the band last night.  We were covering BOC's "Godzilla."  I didn't tell anyone about it. I just pushed the button on the opening bit where there's just guitar and bass drum.  You should have seen the looks on their faces :shock: It was priceless!  Thanks!  They then launched into the opening strains of "War Pigs" -another winner!  One to permanently install on the rig.  Every clown should be equipped with one.  I want to eventually do the full White Noise/wah/siren