Software effects!

Started by Tim Escobedo, January 03, 2005, 06:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Escobedo

thumposaurus

I've been screwing around with it for the last few days, so far the looper function and some of the delays are the best thing it does.  It's kinda laggy for me but that's probably because I'm useing the crap-tastic on-board audio built into my motherboard.
I haven't tried running it out to an amp yet either, just been playing through my PC speakers.

The one delay I'm really impressed with is a variable time delay, it cycles the delay length like if it was on a LFO.

in any rate it's free to download, so it's not like you are loseing anything but time trying it out.
Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

RDV

I don't know, but I'm afraid of goin' to hades just for lookin' at it!

RDV

sir_modulus

Wow :shock:

Can't wait to play some of that ol' Ozzy throught that thing :twisted:

But just looking at that list.........yeesh....so many effects......more than what's on tims site (nice shot at you there for not updating, but seriously....your site is my shrine....daily visits are a must...(now you know who's eating up your bandwidth...))

Nish

MartyMart

That box and the whole "Christ" referance is a bit much !!
I too am afraid I'll be "Damned" for just lookin !!!
Great ideas though, someone should have a word about "tastless marketing"  dont you think ?

Marty. :roll:
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Jason Stout

Jason Stout

snorky

I think the whole jesus thing is supposed to be sarcastic...

- Mark
Elephants are the new skulls.

Mark Hammer

My rabbi said I would be "cast out from my people" if I used it, although the group "Jews for Jesusonic" came to my home and tried to persuade me otherwise. :wink: