feedback loop with mom and toggle switches - lil help?

Started by NaBo, January 06, 2005, 03:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaBo

since im lacking in the caps department til SB opens up again, i've taken to concocting a plan for a nice versatile little feedback loop.  after a few altoids tin builds over the holidays, making a few for friends, im kind of fond of the simple little things... they've given me a reason to still use my digitech rp300 even after i build my sweet homemade analog rig :)

i think i've got the wiring right for what i want it to do, but im not entirely sure... i just want to have two spst push buttons that control the switching from effects loop to feedback loop, one an on-off switch, the other a momentary on. due to a lack of enough alligator clips, i turn to you folks for a lil proofreading, before i solder it up.

its essentially a bit of an addition to the "KROK", seen here: http://experimentalistsanonymous.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=134

also, just out of curiosity, say i had the on-off switch on (ie: making it a feedback loop), then i pressed the momentary... what should i expect to happen?  would there be a drop in volume, or would it just stay constant?

anyways, thanks for helping me out

bwanasonic

Quote from: NaBo
also, just out of curiosity, say i had the on-off switch on (ie: making it a feedback loop), then i pressed the momentary... what should i expect to happen?

IINM, nothing...

Always wanted to mess with one of these. I've gotten nice results doing the equivalent routing with software delays in Audiomulch (www.audiomulch.com )

Kerry M