Started by Torchy, January 06, 2005, 09:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tungngruv

B Tremblay

Wow!  Very, very cool.  Excellent job!
B Tremblay
runoffgroove.com

mat

Big Thanks Torchy. I have quite many stripboard on my drawers. This will make my tubereamer project much easier  8) I will ofcourse try Your latest version. :D

thanks,
mat

GreenEye

I've been using my Reamer since August, and the battery is still going strong!  Love the sound.

MartyMart

Nice work Torchy !  and some great additions to the circuit.

Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Hevimies

Semi-OT:
R.G. mentioned in his excellent The Technology of Tube Screamer article that he had a stripboard layout for the Tube Screamer. Does anyone have a link to it?

Gilles C

Very good job Torcy. and very complete. More than what I did.

Just before I read your post, I was checking how I would mount the Stripboard I made for the Tube Reamer last year... in 2004  :roll:

But your circuit has some mods that are worth to try or use. So I think I will wait before I put my Tube Reamer into the new box I just finished painting (for the second time...)

I'll check how I can mod my circuit to include your mods.

Here it is anyway

My board,

and the box.

I still have to find the best letterig for the box also.

Gilles

cab42

I'll join the choir and say thanks to Torchy. Looking forward to some Tube Reamer fun!

Carsten
  • SUPPORTER
"Rick, your work is almost disgusting, it's so beautiful.  Meaning: it's so darned pretty that when I look at my own stuff, it makes me want to puke my guts out."
Ripthorn

javacody

Torchy, can you give us some sound samples with your strat?