Big Muff now comes with a 3PDT switch in it!

Started by Hailstorm350, January 20, 2005, 08:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hailstorm350

I just got my russian version of the Big Muff Pi in from musicians friend, and I love it, only I need to add a 9vdcin jack somewhere, where will soon be established!
anyways,
That's right folks!  I opened the battery compartment, and I saw a nice cliff 3pdt switch in there.  I'm glad EH has finally come around to their senses.  If this is nothing new, sorry for disturbing you, but I have never heard of these being in these units.  It's also pre-wired for true-bypass!  I love it already, only complaint is that it didn't come in the nice wooden box I was looking forward to :roll: and the 9vdc in.  Just thought I'd tell people about that improvement in EH
Ken
Now, don't you start that again!

mrsage

That's great to hear.

I knew all the Electro-Harmonix USA pedals were shipping with 3PDTs, but that's cool that it's the same on the Russian ones, too.

I hear that some aren't truly true bypass, though...someone said that the Deluxe Memory Man needs a mod to make it true bypass even though it has a 3PDT...or maybe they've corrected that problem by now.

sir_modulus

Welcome to the 3PDT surprise club!

When I got a mini Q-Tron, and opened it up, I saw that familiar blue switch, and was like "YES!!! Score! Free switch!". It's nice of them to start catering to F/Xers. Now what I'd really appreciate is companys putting output buffers on some pedals (read about True Bypassing....not good to have your whole signal chain TB'd. Want some buffering...).

Good job EH!

Nish