HELP WITH LED WIRING

Started by j0shua, January 22, 2005, 12:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0shua

AS YOU KNOW GUYS ARE VERY HARD TO GET DPDT SWITCHES HERE , I HAVE ALTERNATIVE ONES 6 PINS ON-OFF , THE EFFECT WORKS VERY WELL, BUT THE LED ARE ALL THE TIME ON , NO MATTER IF I PLUG OR NOT THE CABLE, I NEED WIRING FOR NOT MILLENIUM BYPASS SCHEMATIC OR DIAGRAM WHIT LED  

THANKS GUYS

BTW IM STILL LOOKING FOR  TINY CHORUS SCHEMATICS

guitarhacknoise

hello joshua,
I think that the only way to get true bypass and have an on off indicator with a DPDT is to use the millenium concept.
or you could try the rat style bypass, thanks to R.G. , both of these are taught here:http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folders/Millenium/millen.htm
-ms
"It'll never work."

j0shua

thanks man but ( I NEED WIRING FOR NOT MILLENIUM BYPASS  ) i need alternative led wiring!

because im not using DPDT switch or any know foot switch .... are to hard to find here ......

guitarhacknoise

Sorry Joshua,
I Guess I misunderstood the 6 pins as a dpdt switch.
How does this switch work?
"It'll never work."

zac102

when you say 6 pin on-off, is this like 6 seperate SPST switches? or 3 SPST? or what?

Hal

you can get 3pdt's from Aron, for a very reasonable price...

j0shua

im going to put some pictures

j0shua

zac102

can you post a close-up picture of the switch?

Fret Wire

Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

j0shua

THANKS FOT THE INFO BUT I REPEAT ( FOR NOT TRUE BYPASS ......  :wink:

zac102

can you please describe how the switch works?  it's hard to find a solution to your problem if we don't know what you're working with.

j0shua

it's same switch like DPDT this one is a push button whit 6 pins , im going to upload a image of switch , i can get effect from my pedals , but no led

j0shua

THIS IS THE SW I USE NOW, BECAUSE DPDT SWITCH IS VERY HARD TO FIND HERE
http://www.freewebs.com/teknoblaster/switch.jpg

please copy and paste the link

Torchy

j0shua

Thanks Trochy , is correct english is not my mother languaje

i was born in israel, and move to dominican republic at 4 years old, you know stupid WAR in my country ......
:evil:

guitarhacknoise

hey joshua,
just so that I know,
  Is the schematic that torchy posted what you were looking for?
Im guesing that a switch with 6 poles would have to be a dpdt or a 3pst.
And by the photo I assume that it is a dpdt.
like torchy suggested, you might want to forget about the led for now and go with true bypass. Then order some 3pdt's from aron. the're pretty cheap.
I know you said that you don't want true bypass but I don't understand why, besides just wanting to do bypass with a dpdt and an led.

just wondering. :D
-matthias
"It'll never work."

j0shua

no is not the schematic, but thanks anyway for help.....

about buy the switches in the this page, the cost is to expensive
because if im going to buy , im not going to order 2 or 3 , i need about 25 units or more.........

:(