Superfuzz Blues(song)

Started by RDV, January 24, 2005, 11:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDV

I downloaded some backing tracks from Guitar 101(till they cut me off for today). These will change the quality of my samples a bit. Now you'll all find out my timing's lousy! I've really been enjoying my Superfuzz I built the other day, so that's what I used.

Superfuzz Blues

RDV

petemoore

Daft...I get TPCBF
 can't find page
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

RDV

Try it again, I was changing the file name. You might have to right click and save target as.

RDV

petemoore

Well I didn't expect that!!
 Smooth blues FuzzTone from the SF...It's can be so radical, I haven't thought till now about if there's another 'side' to it...nice BLUEZ !!

RDV

That's the tone rolled back on the strat to get the octave thing goin' on. I like it cause it's kinda horn-like.

RDV

petemoore

Quote from: RDVThat's the tone rolled back on the strat to get the octave thing goin' on. I like it cause it's kinda horn-like.
 lol,,,sounds little like the Trumpet and Flute setting of Granma's Wurlitzer !!!  8) .

RDV

MartyMart

I like that tone a LOT Ricky !! nice and "growly" almost "synth" like  :D

Cheers,
Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

jmusser

I liked that a lot. It does sound like a setting you'd hear on an organ from the 70s. My Aunt used to have a Baldwin I think that would have done brass a lot like that. Gusses Simple Octave Up will do that same thing with the tone rolled off. That little circuit doesn't get a lot of press, but it really has a wicked oct up fuzz going. It doesn't have all the tone differences of the super Fuzz, but I hear a lot of similarities. You were right about another thing, your timing really IS lousy! :lol:
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".