posting soundclips...

Started by petemoore, January 29, 2005, 05:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petemoore

I have a CD made, has sounds I'd like to post here...any suggestions welcome !!! [I don't know where to start except search, which I'll continue to do].
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

jherron

petemoore

Looks like they want 9.95 to get me started...is that how it works ?
 Ok..singed in and registered, can't tell but I must not be having MP3's on the disk I made....Hmmm

petemoore

Quote from: petemooreLooks like they want 9.95 to get me started...is that how it works ?
 Ok..singed in and registered, can't tell but I must not be having MP3's on the disk I made....Hmmm
Is there a 'cheep' way to make these files MP3's?
 Also what about copyrights? Some of the 'good stuff' I'd like a copyright for I think. [?]

Outlaws

Quote from: petemoore
Quote from: petemooreLooks like they want 9.95 to get me started...is that how it works ?
Is there a 'cheep' way to make these files MP3's?
 Also what about copyrights? Some of the 'good stuff' I'd like a copyright for I think. [?]

www.itunes.com
Has a free MP3 ripper.

Go into the prefs to set the kbs rate.  Then just click on the CD and either drag the CD or the song into the library and it will rip it for you.

RDV

Windows Media has a CD ripper also.

RDV

Jason Stout

Jason Stout

petemoore

DAFT...I'll try again in 30...lol...site would be repairing itself.
 I'm sure getting it'll be easy once I get it !!!

petemoore

Find Album Service is unavailable...DAFT AGAIN !!!
 Hmmm...still stuck on that and the 'only MP3's' gotcha...

StephenGiles

What about recording from guitar to mp3 format, what free software is recommended for this?
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

petemoore

Windows sees the Disc I made, I can't seem to rip it tho...Hmm...
 I read on MP3 and they talk about store bought CD's, perhaps it won't read the one I made.

petemoore

I downloaded my song into Soundclick, and then downloaded my song from soundclick and played it !!!
 I looked for a link to use, and found a page says I'll have to wait 24 hours for clearance...
 ...lol...standard procedure?

Jason Stout

WooHoo! lol, hope you make it through çlearance'
Jason Stout