SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

crp

Started by Torchy, January 31, 2005, 12:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torchy

MartyMart

Torchy, you're a "STAR"  !! :D
Once again, a "Thousand" thanks to 'ya !

Marty. 8)

( P.S BimBox is in the post ! )
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Ge_Whiz

Good man, Torchy.

bigjonny

Well, I was JUST thinking I need to build me a Tubescreamer variant.  Looks like I'll pop by my local electronics store for some stripboard!

petemoore

Buffers 'n all !!! Cool...makes it look EASY !!!
 Thanks for doing that Torchy !!!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

PeterJ

Cool, Torchy -- thanks for all you're doing. It's really helping me visualize how schematics become circuits.

Say, tell us more about the FET Micro-Preamp -- this is the Tillman, right? What's your experience been with using it?

Peter
Duct tape and particle board!

Fret Wire

Nice layout work! :)

Quote from: Torchy
1. Extra 100uF supply cap.
2. Reverse polarity protection diode.
3. 1M input pull-down resistor.
4. LED series resistor on-board.

IMHO, the features a pro layout should have. 8)
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

hilbi

great work Torchy!!!
hilbi

Built so far: PNP FuzzFace, MXR Dynacomp, EA Tremolo, AMZ Mosfet Boost, AMZ Super Buffer, Blue Magic, Peppermill, RM Axis Face, Sparkle Boost, BSIABII, ROG Ruby, AMZ Mini Booster, MXR Phase 45 Univibe, Tremulus Lune, Dallas Rangemaster, Ross Comp

Phorhas

Thanx for all of the efforts, boths this and the previous postings. BTW, are all of them tested and varified prior to posting?
Electron Pusher

rubberlips

Quote from: bigjonnyWell, I was JUST thinking I need to build me a Tubescreamer variant.  Looks like I'll pop by my local electronics store for some stripboard!

Jonny, a couple of years back, there was a schemtic around called a screamer+, which had a boost on it as well. I built it like a TS808, with the boost, and then had a switch to switch between clipping diodes (IN4148, red LED's and germanium diodes). The red LED's gave a crunchier sound for me.

Maybe one of the guys that have been around for a while remember it and have a link to the site. I've only got hard copies of it.

Cheers

Pete
play it hard, play it LOUD!

PeterJ

rubberlips - you're thinking of John Greene's page:
http://www.greene-pedals.com/

Click on the "Projects" link

Peter
Duct tape and particle board!

Joep

Great layouts!

The SD-1 is missing the output buffer

Bye,

Joep

Torchy

Ge_Whiz

Dear Mr Torchy

Would you have the time and/or inclination to produce a veroboard layout of the Ross as well as the Dynacomp compressor, please?

gotdabluz

And how about the BSIAB II?
. . . gotta have that one!!!
8)