AMZ Plexi Stack - Tsunami Relief auction

Started by amz-fx, January 31, 2005, 06:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amz-fx

I have custom built a special overdrive pedal that I am auctioning on Ebay and donating 100% of the selling price to the Red Cross Tsunami Relief fund.

Check it out and place your bids for a good cause!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3779800961

best regards, Jack

Alpha579

Alex Fiddes

jimbob

Looks awsome! I saw that on your site last night and wished i had the dough. 2 sip ic's? Different.
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

jimbob

BTW- that painter-Donner? Awsome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

jrc4558

Certainly bautiful and good sounding pedal.
What are those knobs that you used!
All the best!

amz-fx

Quote from: Constantin NecrasovWhat are those knobs that you used!
They came from Electronics Goldmine - http://www.goldmine-elec.com/default.htm

...but they are all sold out!  I wanted some more for myself.  :(

regards, Jack

MartyMart

Thats way COOL !!
OK, I'm winning at the moment, but it will be out of my "price league" again soon I hope  :D
I donated all the money from my "ListerMods" sales before christmas, this is a worthy and on-going cause.
Nice knobs by the way !

Marty. 8)
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Phorhas

Looks awsome jack and sounds awsome as well
Electron Pusher

Jaicen_solo

Those pots are available in the UK from Maplin.co.uk so they can't be that rare! (In case you didn't know, Maplin is a bit of a joke when it comes to customer service, and basically stocking anything).
I've used them before, they're pretty sweet, but I don't like grub screws so i've switched to little tactile rubber ones.
*b

brett

Mark of a great man, helping others that are in such pain.
8)
Brett Robinson
Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend. (Mao Zedong)

amz-fx

Only 24 hours to go on the auction!

I designed this pedal to be versatile enough to be the only pedal someone needs...  okay, we all have GAS so maybe that's not practical :)

To use this pedal as a clean boot, turn the Drive control all the way down. Turn the Volume control all the way up.  Adjust Drive to the amount of boost required.

The 3 band eq is unique and provides for excellent tone control.

The 3 tone knobs have detents in the middle position so Flat response is easy to find.

Turn the Low down to zero, the Mid up all the way and adjust the High to taste for a mid-boost sound.

Like scooped sounds?  Turn the Low up to max, the Mid down to zero and the High up most of the way. Instant metal!!!

Bid on...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3779800961

Thanks, Jack

aron

Looks and sounds great Jack.

Fantastic work as usual.

nirvanas silence

I just wanted to stop by and say what a great thing you're doing with the Tsunami relief.  Not to mention that looks darn good!

Alpha579

oooh, 11 hrs to go! only wish i had more income than mowing the lawn so i could bid  :P

btw jack, did you label the in/out jack, or is it just starndard layout?
Alex Fiddes

sir_modulus

amz-fx

Thanks to all.  The auction ends today (Thursday) and has been a big success!

Best regards, Jack

MartyMart

Quote from: amz-fxThanks to all.  The auction ends today (Thursday) and has been a big success!

Best regards, Jack

Jack,
      I've gone as far as I can ( love this pedal & your reasons for the build & sale )
If I'm out-bid this time, thats it ! but hope it's "pushed it" in the right direction !
Best of luck with it,
Regards,
Marty. 8)
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

amz-fx

Many thanks for all the bids and acknowledgements of support!

The auction ends in about 2 hours, so there is still a last chance to bump it up!  I'll throw in a free bottle of genuine Louisiana tabasco  sauce if you guys bid it up over $300  :D  :D  :D

Thanks again, Jack