New project: Green Ringer at tonepad

Started by Fp-www.Tonepad.com, February 06, 2005, 01:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

Hal

nice, I wanted to build one of these for a bit already.  Now I have 2 layouts to choose from :-D

phillip

FP, does the site require me to have cookies turned on in order to download a PDF project?  It won't let me get them unless I first view the project page...just didn't have my cookies turned on ;)

Phillip

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Phillip,

It does. All it does is count the downloads.

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

sir_modulus

Good job, as usual!

Just a little suggestion: on the GGG site, it says that you want one of the transistors to be of a certain gain range to sound good. You might wanna add that in somewhere.

Cheers, and an excellent job!

Nish

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

I might add that note. Thanks for the suggestion.

Fp

Marcos - Munky

Hey Francisco, what about to put the mods that Hemmo did to the GR in his 21st Century GR in your layout? They make the GR more versatile and cool to play. If you need the schematic, e-mail me.

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Munky,

Go ahead and email me the schematic, my address is available in my profile.

EDIT: Hmm, so it's not shown... fp (at) tonepad (dot) com

Fp

NaBo

I like how tonepad layouts are always squarshed into about 2 inches accross...  very very cool  :)

Marcos - Munky

petemoore

Does it matter that the 'same-same parts' [22k's, diodes, 68k's] be matched for more pronounced octave in the G.R.?
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Thanks Munky.

Peter, you could match them if you want, but my guess is that the 5% tolerance is good enough. (I'm guessing here).