New TS-808 clone and BSIAB II clips

Started by scottosan, February 11, 2005, 10:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottosan

Ok, here is the deal guys.  I had very limited time so I just put this together really quick.  The way I recorded these was into a clean amp with no break up.  At the beginning of the clip you will hear some clean guitar and then I will enguage the pedals on and off, switching back and forth between the 2.  I figured it would on be fair to demonstrate these during the same session with identical amp setting, volume, etc.. I did add some reverb after the final recording and couldn't undo it so I appologize if you wanted to here it dry.  I will seperate the tracks this weekind, but for now you will just have to listen for each pedal.  I won't be that hard because the 808 doesn't have nearlya s much gain as the BSIAB II.  The pedals had all of the knobs at 12:00 until the end when I turn up the gain on the 808 to full.  In case you are wondering, I used a Tokai Gold top Les Paul with a Custom 5 in the bridge and PAF Pro in the neck->pedals->clean channel of Bogner XTC101b with tone setting to 12 o'clock for nuetrality.->M-audio fasttrack($99 at GC)
http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Members/000139610_000025565.mp3

petemoore

Sounds Great, Excellent Tones !!!
 Bogner Sounds Real Nice Clean, LoVeS those Boxes !!!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

MartyMart

Nice clips, they sound great !!

Marty. 8)
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com