EA Tremolo, more depth?

Started by hilbi, February 14, 2005, 04:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hilbi

Does anyone know how to add more depth to the ea tremolo?

I Would like a more choppy tremolo, i built my tremolo according the schem from JDsleep.
hilbi

Built so far: PNP FuzzFace, MXR Dynacomp, EA Tremolo, AMZ Mosfet Boost, AMZ Super Buffer, Blue Magic, Peppermill, RM Axis Face, Sparkle Boost, BSIABII, ROG Ruby, AMZ Mini Booster, MXR Phase 45 Univibe, Tremulus Lune, Dallas Rangemaster, Ross Comp

gez

There are notes in the original EA article on how to fine tune the depth (it'll vary from circuit to circuit due to inconsistency between FETs), you need to change the divider values at the output of LFO.  It might not get you the chop you desire, but it'll probably head you in the right direction.
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

hilbi

ah ok, just read it. It is basically talking about lowering the 560K resistance if I understand correctly. but not to low to avoid pops.

I think i put in a trimpot to see how far i can go.
hilbi

Built so far: PNP FuzzFace, MXR Dynacomp, EA Tremolo, AMZ Mosfet Boost, AMZ Super Buffer, Blue Magic, Peppermill, RM Axis Face, Sparkle Boost, BSIABII, ROG Ruby, AMZ Mini Booster, MXR Phase 45 Univibe, Tremulus Lune, Dallas Rangemaster, Ross Comp