FIRST WORKING BUILD!!!!

Started by school, February 19, 2005, 02:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

school

YES!!!! it finally worked! i got my punch-in-the-face to work, and wow, its nice. i mean, def a noise pedal, but it can be turned down for really nice soft fuzz.  it is great, go from weezer-esque(blue album era) fuzz, to just plain old: 'i think somethings broken' sounds. thanks for the schematic tim, great little unit!

JimRayden

Congrats! Yea, my PWM sounds exactly like "somethings broke" too. It's something worse than a torn speaker... it's like... a speaker without a cone... and with everything else torn... anyway, congrats.

-----------
Jimbo

jmusser

That's great. I built that one back about a month ago. I love the sound of it driving my Gargletron. It really makes it talk!
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".

school

yea, with a lot of 20 J201's (thanks aron!) you really have some varied sounds. i like the tracking that gets so obviously off and starts to sound like the note is trying to catch up with itself. its a good pedal, i hope there will be many more good ones to come!