News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

fulltone pot

Started by zeppman, February 22, 2005, 07:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeppman

Hey guys-
Is terminal 2 (the middle terminal of the three) get connected to ground on the fulltone pot when putting it in my wah?  If so, why when halfway through the rotation does the volume just completely cut out?
I also put a red fasel inductor in

phillip

Lug 2 should be connected to one of the 0.22uF capacitors on the circuit board...the one that comes off the base of Q2.  Lug 1 should be grounded.  With the pot mounted in the wah shell, lug 1 will be the one that's closest to the input and output jacks.

Lug 3 (the one closest to the bypass switch) should be connected to both the 0.22uF capacitor on the collector of Q1 AND then there should also be a wire from lug 3 to the bypass switch.

HTH!
Phillip

zeppman

Thanks Phillip.  When you are looking down at the pot once it is installed, are the terminals facing up at you, are down at the ground.  I'm refering to when you still have the wah upside down on your work bench with the bottom off of it.

zeppman

Nevermind Phillip, I found a schematic online.  Does anyone else have any cool wah mods?  I one of the newer vox re-issues.  I have just put in a fulltone pot and a red fasel inductor.