Aron/ Peter: Subject not visible while replying (Firefox)?

Started by bwanasonic, February 28, 2005, 01:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwanasonic

I notice that the subject is part of the title bar when using IE, but in Firefox I get a generic "Post a reply". For those times I forget exactly what it was I am replying to (pretty much every post), I like the little reminder at the top of the page. Anyway to get this to happen with Firefox?

Kerry M

Outlaws

Quote from: bwanasonicI notice that the subject is part of the title bar when using IE, but in Firefox I get a generic "Post a reply". For those times I forget exactly what it was I am replying to (pretty much every post), I like the little reminder at the top of the page. Anyway to get this to happen with Firefox?

Kerry M

I get htat too in the replay page.  I haven't used IE in a LONG time so it doesn't really bother me.  But its good to know that as you are typing you forget what you are talking about.  ;)

aron

I never noticed this!

If you scroll down when replying, you see the entire thread including the subject.

I will report it to the phpBBS guys.

Aron

hairyandy

I just looked at it in both IE and Firefox (which is my main browser) and on OSX they look the same.  It says 'Post a Reply' in the title bar in both.  Not that it matters much, if you scroll down the page there is a 'Topic Review' section...
Andy Harrison
It's all about signal flow...
Hairyandy's Layout Gallery