AMZ Bonus page

Started by amz-fx, February 28, 2005, 09:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amz-fx

I have a surprise for all AMZ transistor and pcb customers.  I have created a special page with free information and schematics related to the parts that you have purchased.  It has some suggestions for using those vintage germanium transistors and some mini-booster applications as well.  I am posting this message in case anyone here has received transistors from me and does not get an email with the link to the page by tomorrow. Send me an email or post a request here and I'll look you up and email you the link!

Thanks, Jack

amz-fx

Someone with the handle "dakota" has just missed out as his email bounced back to me...  if that is you, clean out your mailbox. :D

-Jack

MartyB

Thanks Jack.  Please send me that link.
MartyB

amz-fx

Just a note...  this page is for people who have purchased germanium transistors or mini-booster and mosfet booster pc boards.   I'm working on a page for people who have the e-books.

If you send me a message in Belgian, I have no way of translating it  :D  :D

Thanks,  Jack

Aharon

Belgians speak french....sure someone in Louisiana can handle that task........... :wink:
Aharon
Aharon

casey

naaah, i live an hour from jack, and can tell ya it's a different kind of french.....
Casey Campbell

Mike Burgundy

Perhaps it's the Dutch kind of French. Um. Belgian.

radio

Thanks a lot Mr Orman!

Now I don't know if I should build from Cd or email :D

I guess I'll give your latest post a try looks very interesting

Kind Regards  JMErnzer
Keep on soldering!
And don t burn fingers!

Aharon

Quote from: caseynaaah, i live an hour from jack, and can tell ya it's a different kind of french.....

aheeeeee!
Aharon
Aharon

mrsage

Very cool Jack!

Thanks for the link! It looks pretty interesting!

I already built one minibooster, but I'm thinking of doing a dual boost box with one half being based on the minibooster...maybe using the upgrades/modifications from that page. Anyway, I figured I'd buy the PCB from you this time around!

http://www.voxblues.com/projects/miniboost.jpg

That's my first one...no room for a battery!

aron

Man I was ready to jump in thinking - wow someone took advantage of Jack and posted the info, but no. Thank goodness!

Thanks Jack for the transistors!