NEW SCHEMATICS EFFECTS FROM JAPAN

Started by j0shua, March 03, 2005, 12:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0shua

I FOUND SOME SCHEMATICS ON JAPANESSE SITE THOSE EFFECTS ARE MADE I 2003 AND SOME 2004......

HERE IS THE LIST OF EFFECTS & Schematics :

1- COMPRESSOR
2- Crunchdrive Distortion
3- Drivebooster
4- Exciter
5- Neo-Fuzz
6- MiniBooster
7- Overdrive
8- BassThru

If anyone of you guys wana see, just post here and i put on my photo page......  :twisted:

MartyMart

I'd like to see 'em  :)
Thanks,
Marty.

PS: I'll be doing a concert in "Dom Rep" at the end of march with "Alphaville"
If you want to come, let me know and I'll put you on the guest list !
Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Arn C.

Oh Yeah!    Let's see them schematics!

Peace!
Arn C.

SirPoonga

stm

Yes, I would like to see them for educational purposes, please!

j0shua

i put on my pics page just check , and i dunno where come from , a friend send me all the schematics via Email .......

http://photobucket.com/albums/v669/teknoblaster/?

j0shua

yeah appears to be the same site ... cool !

SirPoonga

Yeah, they are.  All you had to do is see what DIY pedals are popular amongst the bassist on the board :P  Looper/blender pedals give bass fuzzes a deep sound.

j0shua

Sirpoonga :

Yeah it's a cool site , and very easy echematics in some cases....

about Fuzz hehe im not a big fan of old sound FUZZ or Fuzzy sound , and i hate the tubescreeamer lol, much ppl ask me why... i say : well fuzzy sounds is for old rock Hendrix , Black S. etc..  so i like a clean distortion

about Ibanez Tubescreamer  Overdrive have to much Dry sound.... DS-1 Boss Is better well is my opinion! LOL! :lol:

SirPoonga

Quote from: j0shuaso i like a clean distortion
Isn't that an oxymoron?

j0shua

Clean Distortion = NOT FUZZ SOUND

j0shua

MartyMart

cool you going to Chavon, La Romana, Dominican Republic, yes i know about the Alphaville and Kansas ....

i hope you like this country , have great beaches and ppl are very cool!

SirPoonga

It was a joke you obviously didn't get.  distortion, by definition, is not clean sound :)

SolderBoy

Mark Hammer

The "Exciter" is supposed to add some top end though this design (not looking at it presently, but from your list, I gather this is the same set of Japanese homebrew schematics I have on my hard drive at home) would seem to *require* some top end to begin with to do that.  My guess is that if you are mic-ing drums, or have an acoustic with a piezo, this might be of service, but if you are looking to make an ordinary Strat sound like Robert Cray, this isn't your ticket.  Just guessing from the parameters visible in the schem, though.  I could be wrong.

j0shua

Sirpoonga :

I know my friend, hehe

when i say clean distortion is about not fuzzy sound  :twisted:

hehe you know what i mean