Nice looking Ibanez EM5 delay

Started by StephenGiles, March 03, 2005, 02:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenGiles

"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

object88

It's, er, terribly small and hard to read, I'm afraid.  I can't make out a lot of what's on there.

StephenGiles

Oh, I thought it was my eyesight!!!
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

casey

if you use a viewer called "irfan view"  it'll take care of the small schematic problem....

later-  :)
Casey Campbell

TheBigMan

It's a great sounding digital delay.  It actually has a built in distortion circuit to give it a much more analog sound.  Robert Keeley is working on a clone of it at the moment.

object88

Oh, that's MUCH better!  :)

Another question... what's the difference between caps C32, C33 (bottom right), C21 (in the feedback loop on the output op-amp), and C2 (between the two op-amps after the input)?  One is hatched, the others are not, but with a triangle, square, and maybe circle on one side.  Never seen that before...

puretube

the hatched ones are electrolytics;
irfan-view didn`t make the small schem "sharper";
the delay-chip is obsolete,
but similar to some Princetons/Holteks...

pyrotek

What is CP? Is it a component? It is connected at the output of one of the inverter...

TheBigMan

Quote from: pyrotekWhat is CP? Is it a component? It is connected at the output of one of the inverter...

Check Point probably.  The service notes usually show how the wave form would look on an oscilliscope at these points.