News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Torchy

Started by Dragonfly, March 08, 2005, 10:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

did i miss something ?  whatcha editing all your posts for ?

tungngruv

My opinion is something bad happened. Torchy posted a link to a veroboard site in France and they had a link to his vero board site and a couple of his layouts (along with a forum comment about a different site being too ugly, it's all in english). Oh well, I apreciate his hard work and his posting of the OD's I requested. Thanks again Torchy, hope whatever happened straightens itself out!!

hilbi

his veroboard site is down as well i think, at least you need to logon now  :?
hilbi

Built so far: PNP FuzzFace, MXR Dynacomp, EA Tremolo, AMZ Mosfet Boost, AMZ Super Buffer, Blue Magic, Peppermill, RM Axis Face, Sparkle Boost, BSIABII, ROG Ruby, AMZ Mini Booster, MXR Phase 45 Univibe, Tremulus Lune, Dallas Rangemaster, Ross Comp

casey

Quote from: hilbihis veroboard site is down as well i think, at least you need to logon now  :?

my guess is that someone said something to him about not making a veroboard layout of their design or something silly like that.
Casey Campbell

javacody

Leave it to the french...  ;)

Thank God I save every layout and schem on my harddrive that I could possibly be interested in.

Hopefully torchy will be back soon.

TheBigMan

Amen Cody.  I saved the layouts of his that I was interested in as well, and I was planning to submit a couple of my own for "optimisation".  :lol:

bluesdevil

Yikes, that's too bad about Torchy getting upset!!!! His (her?) efforts really convinced me to try the stripboard thing. I managed to save a few from the site, but I missed a couple....... if anybody has the Anderton Tube sounding Fuzz layout please PM me.
      I hope Dragonfly has a thicker skin, he seems to be kicking arse as well and I'd hate to see him get run off like the other good folks. I've learned a lot in my short amount of time here on this board. I know I really appreciate the efforts of everyone involved in sharing.
          Keep on Wailing - Blues Devil
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

Dragonfly

Quote from: bluesdevil
      I hope Dragonfly has a thicker skin, he seems to be kicking arse as well and I'd hate to see him get run off like the other good folks.
          Keep on Wailing - Blues Devil

personally, i'm doing layouts for other peoples circuits, so "who cares" if someone wants to take my drawing and alter it ?  if i do layouts for my own designs, "then" i'd care...

andy

adgators89

Andy,

I as well as many others appreciate the time you take to layout effects for us.  Since alot of us are new it is a great way to start to learn and then maybe later we will be able to layout our own from a schematic.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know that as a beginner I appreciate your layouts and help that you have given me.

Dragonfly

Quote from: adgators89Andy,

I as well as many others appreciate the time you take to layout effects for us.  Since alot of us are new it is a great way to start to learn and then maybe later we will be able to layout our own from a schematic.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know that as a beginner I appreciate your layouts and help that you have given me.

i am absolutely glad that i can help...the guys here at the forum have taught me bunches (whether they were aware of it or not), and the least i can do is try to do something to help others out....

on another note...i do hope torchy comes back. the speculation is that someone on another forum made him angry, but that really wouldnt explain his removal of almost all his posts...i could understand if he made his site private and removed any links/diagrams here, but taking all the other posts down tells me that someone here[/b] must've pissed him off....

anyway, i hope i can continue to help you out, and you to help me as well...

andy