Thank you Aron!

Started by JIG, March 09, 2005, 02:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIG

I know that this may seem small, but I have been trying for days to post on this forum.

I regitered here a while back and my account or whatever just went into limbo. But thanks to some good folks over at the AX84 page and Aron, all is well. :D

I have completed a 6V6 plexi amp and now have turned my attention on stompboxes. I have just done some Indyguitarist mods on my DS-1 and MT-2 and am going to concentrate on pedals for a while, until my need to build a new amp takes over.:)

Anyway, thanks Aron and look forward to seeing me as a newbie to pedals here.

JIG

NaBo

Hey, JIG, welcome to the forum!  This place is AWESOME, as I'm sure you know.  Plenty of the most knowledgeable and genuine people at your service.  Need anything, just ask!   :D  ...  :?  ... but search first  :wink:

Fair warning, you WILL get hooked.  I've got about 30 circuits completed/in progress at the moment, and i've only boxed up 3!  :shock:  Ah well.  Winter's for soldering, summer's for drilling and painting!

object88

Hah, I don't think you have to warn Jig about getting hooked.  He's already been sucked deep into the amp-building addiction, so this is just another pleasure.  ;)

Peter Snowberg

Welcome to the forum JIG. 8)

Pedals are perhaps a little more addicting than amps, just because they're smaller and you don't need transformers for most of 'em. :D

Thanks also to Thomas who helped in the access department. 8)
Eschew paradigm obfuscation