MORE VEROBOARD/STRIPBOARD FUN !!!!

Started by Dragonfly, March 14, 2005, 02:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

...for your enjoyment, i present the "Knight Fuzz" ...i havent built this yet, but from the looks of it, this fuzz should sound pretty good ! no transistors or diodes were specified on the schemo, but most med/high gain NPNs should work for trannies, and you might want to socket the diodes to try out different types.

anyway, heres a layout for you!

enjoy !

Andy
Dragonfly FX

j0shua

cool Draw , and easy to build :D , i try this one hehe im not fuzz fan but i can play whit the diodes ;)

petemoore

Agreed !! Looks like a fine set up for Fuzz !!!
 EZ  Build !!!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Mihkel

Oops! I see a jumper missing on the DPDT...

RCZ53

Just wondering what the origin of this Fuzz is? There used to be Knight kits I think back in the 70's? Just curious. Thanks....regards Roger

Dragonfly

Quote from: MihkelOops! I see a jumper missing on the DPDT...

yep...thats what happens when you do a layout on lunch break... :)

its been corrected :) ...

thanks,
 andy

James P

Hi Dragonfly

great work, do you ever sleep? I think you've got an NPN and PNP transistor instead of two NPN's on the layout. Sorry to be picky!!

I'm also looking to put a F***tone 69 pedal together. Can you help with a layout i'm making please?

Regards

James P
If i'm not back in 5 minutes, just wait longer...

Torchy

James - I think the '69 pedal is very similar to the '70 pedal. I dont have the schematic (you got a link ?) but the vero layout for the '70 may give you a goood starting point ...

hilbi

hilbi

Built so far: PNP FuzzFace, MXR Dynacomp, EA Tremolo, AMZ Mosfet Boost, AMZ Super Buffer, Blue Magic, Peppermill, RM Axis Face, Sparkle Boost, BSIABII, ROG Ruby, AMZ Mini Booster, MXR Phase 45 Univibe, Tremulus Lune, Dallas Rangemaster, Ross Comp

James P

Thanks guys

Torchy - is there a schem anywhere with off board parts wiring, or is it a standard 3PDT type?

Regards

James

P.S. Did you get my PM Torchy?

petemoore

Quote from: James PThanks guys

Torchy - is there a schem anywhere with off board parts wiring, or is it a standard 3PDT type?

Regards

James

P.S. Did you get my PM Torchy?
>>>That ^ schematic shows the offboard wiring, ITC using a DPDT bypass Sw.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

James P

Quote>>>That ^ schematic shows the offboard wiring, ITC using a DPDT bypass Sw.

Beg your puddin Pete!

Thanks for helping me see past the end of my nose!!! :D

James P

Dragonfly

Quote from: James PHi Dragonfly

I'm also looking to put a F***tone 69 pedal together. Can you help with a layout i'm making please?

Regards

James P

if you can pm a schematic to me, i'l see what i can do !

andy