Need an ISD1000A 20sec recorder chip?

Started by optimus_prime_1985, March 14, 2005, 05:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

optimus_prime_1985

If anyone has one they would sell me, you would be a life saver. I cannot find one anywhere and want to do the looper project on GGC. The only ones I can find are through a reseller of obsolete and discontinued IC's and they have a $500 minimum order. Thanks Guys

Karl

ryanscissorhands

If you're interested, post here and let us all know how many you would be willing to purchase. I have an idea. [Leaves. Will return later. . .]

optimus_prime_1985

ryanscissorhands

optimus_prime_1985

JD at GGG has expressed some interest. I gave him the info on where I found them at.

littlegreiger

I'd buy a few depending on the eventual cost.

rockthebass

Stompe Le Monde

What the hell, I'd probably buy a few.  Loopers are fun.

ryanscissorhands

maximee

ExpAnonColin

The gurutzeta dirtysam does exactly this, just as well, with a 2532.  I have some of those if anyone wants them.  You can also get them all over the place online.

http://humano.ya.com/guruzeta/Guitarra/dirtysam/

-Colin

ryanscissorhands

Okay, so at my count it's 14-15 so far.

optimus_prime_1985

Just talked with small bear and he said he is getting some but it may take a few weeks. Once again small bear saves our butts! Anyone else interested, keep posting your interest and desired quanity so small bear has an idea of the demand and orders accordingly.

Heavner

Depending on the price, I'd take 50-100.  Can't have too many components.   :lol:
The older I get... the better I was.

Pedro Freitas

Please vitist: http://www.memoriar.org/

ryanscissorhands

Quote from: HeavnerDepending on the price, I'd take 50-100.  Can't have too many components.   :lol:

Umm, just so you know, when they were available, they were around $30 USD. If you can afford it, by all means. In fact, if you can afford that many, you can get some--my problem is that most places have a minimum order that gies much beyond "I want three chips."

Heavner

Whoa!!!    :shock:    I was posting on 3 different forums at the same time and got them completely mixed up.  

Depending on the price I would take 2-3.   That's what I meant to say here! :oops:  

On the other forum, the guy is selling Boss style knobs.... that's what I need 50-100 of.  

I guess I don't need to be in more than one forum at a time... might agree to buy something penicillin couldn't cure.   :lol:
The older I get... the better I was.

ryanscissorhands

Just for good measure, that's 19-22 chips.

Peter Snowberg

Since you're all up to almost $1000 in chips, you might want to ask them if they can deal a little with quantity. $45 is pretty steep for a BBD, but they are rarer than a mooing hamburger.
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

optimus_prime_1985

The price will not be anywhere near $30 a piece. I got a price of $8 a piece when buying a quanity of 50 so I can't see the price being jacked up too much once small bear gets them. They are not bringing the prices of old BBD's. These are considered obsolete and it seems only us effects guys want these so the demand has not jacked the price up....yet