Tychobrahe Fuzz vero layout...

Started by Dragonfly, March 15, 2005, 01:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

...last vero layout for a bit (that means a few days :) ) ....

this is the "fuzz" section of the Tychobrahe Octavia...its a WICKED sounding fuzz ! this layout has added "modern" features such as pop protection, reverse polarity protection, power supply filtering, and negative ground construction.

anyway, as usual, layout is not verified, but looks to be correct. if you build this, let me know how you like it !

Andy
Dragonfly FX

bean

I just ordered the GGG board for this, but I think I will give this a try first (since my vero came today from Aron).

Thanks for the layout, Dragonfly!

Dragonfly

Quote from: beanI just ordered the GGG board for this, but I think I will give this a try first (since my vero came today from Aron).

Thanks for the layout, Dragonfly!

Let me know how it goes...like i mentioned, the layout hasnt been "verified" yet...but looks to be right. It'd be nice to have it verifed... (i'll probably build it later this week, so if you dont get to it, i might be able to verify it...)

Andy

MartyMart

Any good subs for the 2N5087 ?? or just a lower hfe than the 2N5088's.....

Thanks,
marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Torchy

Dragonfly

Quote from: MartyMartAny good subs for the 2N5087 ?? or just a lower hfe than the 2N5088's.....

Thanks,
marty.

a 2n5087 is PNP...you could go for a slightly lower gain one, like the 2n3906....

should be a good high gain PNP BCxxx available to you, though im not thinking of the number right now...

MartyMart

Quote from: TorchyErm 5087 is PNP ...

OOPS..... Sorry ...... :oops:
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"

Torchy

BC557, 558, 559 are pretty common in these here parts - C suffix is high gain, B suffix is medium. I have used BC327 for medium gain fairly recently.

MartyMart

I've got some BC557B's and 2N5179's coming from "Banzaieffects"
BTW - Olaf has some cool items, CA3080E's for .54 euros each...!!!

One day soon, I'll know all my PNP's and ABC's ..... :roll:

Marty. 8)