webpage updated (new tele)

Started by mat, March 15, 2005, 03:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat

Hi,

I just updated my pages http://koti.welho.com/mtiilama/. There is the new telecaster with sound sample and new smallclone + smallstone enclosedures.

cheers,
mat

MartyMart

BEAUTIFUL  !!
Mat, thats a fantastic "Tele"  well done man  :D

Marty. 8)
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

barret77

Hi Mat

I have just visited your page for the first time - and all I can say is
WOW - Congratulations

Everything is awesome:
The 6l6 amp, what a beautiful tone.
All the pedals, fantastic.
The guitars look really great.

Thanks for sharing the samples...

mat

Thanks Guys  :D for Your nice comments  :D

The amp has two seperate volumes so I can mix between 6V6 and EL34 tubes. 6V6 is kind of 'Fenderish lazy' and the EL34 is tighter. Together they make a very nice sound  8)

These are my first pages so the layout is not what i'm after. I just made them for other builders to see and hear what i'm been doing.

cheers,
mat

LivingDeadPunk

I'm not a "tele" kind of guy but yours just looks great and I love the white strat.
Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.

Albert Einstein

Paul Marossy

Wow, that is a beautiful Tele!  :shock:  8)

lethargytartare

Amazing work...those guitars are gorgeous!  You've gotta be the first guitarist I've ever heard of who makes his own ENTIRE RIG...hahaha...amazing stuff dude!

ltt

Doug_H

Nice site! I love the look of your s/e amp.

That tele's a beauty too... :wink:

Doug

Paul Marossy

QuoteYou've gotta be the first guitarist I've ever heard of who makes his own ENTIRE RIG

I think he's got me beat... I have three DIY amps, pedalboard, buku pedals, and a scratch built guitar. But, I didn't actually make the body and neck, although I finished it myself, made a built-in preamp and made my own pickguard and tremolo covers...  

Anyhow, the scary thing is that they all sound good! 8)

Peter Snowberg

8)  8) Beautiful work !!!  8)  8)

That's the first quilted birch pickup I've ever seen! :shock: 8)
Eschew paradigm obfuscation