Anyone working on mxr phase 90 Vero layout?

Started by hilbi, March 17, 2005, 04:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hilbi

Since the vero layout is booming, is there anyone working on phase 90 vero layout?

I desire to built this effect myself since i sold my script logo.

Otherwise i have to try the phase 90 layout myself, it is a little advanced for me yet, since i only did some simple circuits, but i can try.
hilbi

Built so far: PNP FuzzFace, MXR Dynacomp, EA Tremolo, AMZ Mosfet Boost, AMZ Super Buffer, Blue Magic, Peppermill, RM Axis Face, Sparkle Boost, BSIABII, ROG Ruby, AMZ Mini Booster, MXR Phase 45 Univibe, Tremulus Lune, Dallas Rangemaster, Ross Comp

StephenGiles

"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

jmasciswannabe

....the staircase had one too many steps

lovekraft0

Stephen, I salute you! It takes a brave man to even attempt that - you have my undying admiration!

Dragonfly

i believe Torchy has been working on a Phase 90 layout, IIRC...

hilbi

hilbi

Built so far: PNP FuzzFace, MXR Dynacomp, EA Tremolo, AMZ Mosfet Boost, AMZ Super Buffer, Blue Magic, Peppermill, RM Axis Face, Sparkle Boost, BSIABII, ROG Ruby, AMZ Mini Booster, MXR Phase 45 Univibe, Tremulus Lune, Dallas Rangemaster, Ross Comp

StephenGiles

It's the What Compressor. I have working boards so the pattern is there. I'm just doing the veroboard layout bit by bit - I don't want RSI like my wife!
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Torchy

Got working layouts for Phase45 and Phase90 but man theyre big. I need to reduce the real estate and its doing my nut in. Its getting there though ;)

Dragonfly

Quote from: TorchyGot working layouts for Phase45 and Phase90 but man theyre big. I need to reduce the real estate and its doing my nut in. Its getting there though ;)

i know what you mean...ive got a couple of em going that i need to "reduce the real estate" on....   :?

hilbi

QuoteGot working layouts for Phase45 and Phase90 but man theyre big. I need to reduce the real estate and its doing my nut in. Its getting there though

That is really great news!

I will wait patiently, thanks in advance.
hilbi

StephenGiles

Do you really have to make them smaller? I prefer to have lots of space on my veroboard builds, it does make trouble shooting easier.
Stephen

Torchy

I hear that Stephen, but at the moment they wont fit in a bloody suitcase  :shock:

Seriously, Id like them to fit in a Hammond ...

hilbi

Hi Torchy, how is the shrinking proces going?  :D
hilbi

robbiemcm

Wouldn't it be easier just to etch it when it gets to awesomely hard things like that?

petemoore

oops  :shock:
Convention creates following, following creates convention.