Two Hundred Thousand and counting!

Started by Peter Snowberg, March 24, 2005, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Snowberg

Today we reached 200,000 posts in the forum!

Almost 3,000 registered users too!

Rather than saying thanks 200,000 times, I'll just do it once. ;)

8) Thank you to all who contribute to this community! 8)
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

javacody

Cool! This is a great forum and I'm looking forward to the next 200,000 posts. :)

TheBigMan

Thanks to Aron for putting it together as well as the schems and layouts forums/galleries, as well as to yourself Peter for making this such a productive place to hangout.

Special thanks to R.G. and AMZ-FX for knowing, well, pretty much anything worth knowing.  8)

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

Thanks to Aron & Peter for moderating!!
I don't know of any unmoderated list that ever lasted.
It's a (usually) thankless task, but completely essential. You can't have a garden without weeding.. unless you just want a yard full of weeds!

Anyway, well done everyone! I bet I'm not the only person who always logs on here first thing.

Mark F

WOW! That's amazing! I can't remember the last time I took note but the registered users was NOWHERE near 3000. I can believe 200,000 posts. Congratulations to everyone! This is a great forum! Thank you Aron, Peter , RG and everyone else too numerous to mention. :o

dave h.

thanks to aron and thanks to all the gurus who can point young, inexperienced electricians in the right direction, and more importantly, do it without belittling them. i look up to many of you and when you share your expertise, it is more than appreciated.

and on another note, thank you aron for selling low-priced 3pdt switches. you know you could be selling them for twice as much like everyone else, but you don't, for whatever reason, and that my friend, kicks ass.

aron

Thank you everyone and remember that the people contributing are doing it for fun - so lets keep it as fun as possible for everyone!

Dragonfly

RDV

NaBo

This place rocks!  8)

Sounds corny, but it's true-- it's CHANGED MY LIFE!  Thanks to EVERYONE!!!!!!

vortex

OK, 200,000 in "this" forum, but really Aron's forum has been around much longer! Remember the Ampage version, the transision forum...
As always, this place rocks!
This is one of the most generous and giving forums on the planet!
Thanks to all! 8)

zachary vex

congratulations Aron and everyone.  8^)  happy lead-free soldering!  woohoo!

aron

QuoteOK, 200,000 in "this" forum, but really Aron's forum has been around much longer! Remember the Ampage version, the transision forum...

You are right. Man, I remember that first forum - I think I had to write a macro to grab every single post manually!

There's nothing like the feeling of a circuit coming alive.  8)

Narcosynthesis

a big thanks to all those who help and contribute here, this is a great place where completely inexperienced people can come and ask all the questions to get them selves into the world of diy stompboxes without and egos or anything from the big guys

onwards for the next 200,000

David

ESPguitar

That's cool 8)

This is a great forum, and a lot of helpfull and cool people around here!

Thanks..

RB

Arn C.

Way Cooooool !!!!

This is One of my Favorite Hobbies!  

Thank you everyone for all your contributions and never ending help in getting these things chimin' .

Peace!
Arn C.

H.Manback

Great to see such a milestone not go unnoticed.

Thanks to all the people sharing their knowledge so everybody can benifit!

brad

Dragonfly

think about it....TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND POSTS ABOUT SOMETHING YOU STEP ON !!!!

doggie doo and pasture patties never had it this good !!!!

:D

EdJ

Wow!
Congratulations to everyone.
Ed