Started by Peter Snowberg, March 24, 2005, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Zebra

You guys run one hell of a forum!!

CONGRATS and THANKS to everyone who takes their time to
participate in this awesome forum
"your stripes are killer bro"

O

So do we know who posted the 200,000 post?

Peter Snowberg

Quote from: OSo do we know who posted the 200,000 post?
Yes.... we do.... well... sort of.... almost.... maybe..... :D

The phpBB internal index pointer says your post was #215796 and the total count is 200214 so if we pull 214 out of 796, we get post #200000 probably being the same post index 215582 which would make it Jack Orman. :D

The results could easily be off by 70 or 80 posts though. ;)

Deleted posts and other stuff will cause the numbers to disagree so it's a rough answer.

=============

To see who's guilty.....

http://diystompboxes.com/sboxforum/memberlist.php?mode=posts&order=DESC&start=0

We have the posts that cover everything from mid-2003 to now as the current forum. We also have the archives from 2001-2002 (before phpBB) and most of the suspects are from the same crowd.
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

robotboy

Quote from: zachary vexcongratulations Aron and everyone.  8^)  happy lead-free soldering!  woohoo!

Second on the congrats! Also, would you mind telling me which lead-free solder you use?

troubledtom

Quote from: Paul Perry (Frostwave)Thanks to Aron & Peter for moderating!!
I don't know of any unmoderated list that ever lasted.
It's a (usually) thankless task, but completely essential. You can't have a garden without weeding.. unless you just want a yard full of weeds!

Anyway, well done everyone! I bet I'm not the only person who always logs on here first thing.

word! 8)
    thanx brothers,
             - tom pollock

ESPguitar

Quote from: Peter Snowberg
Quote from: OSo do we know who posted the 200,000 post?
Yes.... we do.... well... sort of.... almost.... maybe..... :D

The phpBB internal index pointer says your post was #215796 and the total count is 200214 so if we pull 214 out of 796, we get post #200000 probably being the same post index 215582 which would make it Jack Orman. :D

The results could easily be off by 70 or 80 posts though. ;)

Deleted posts and other stuff will cause the numbers to disagree so it's a rough answer.

=============

To see who's guilty.....

http://diystompboxes.com/sboxforum/memberlist.php?mode=posts&order=DESC&start=0

We have the posts that cover everything from mid-2003 to now as the current forum. We also have the archives from 2001-2002 (before phpBB) and most of the suspects are from the same crowd.

Hehe..

How many posts a week??

RB

Alpha579

wow, great achievement! thx for such a great forum!
Alex Fiddes