Millenium Wiring

Started by petemoore, March 26, 2005, 06:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petemoore

Can someone point me to where shown is a millenium bypass using a 2n7000 or MPF102 and includes the wiring of the effect, and the switch?
 There's a line in the GEO article, shows the input switch and a drawn line from somewhere on that switch to control IIRC...anywya...I'm still confused.
 I'm sure it's all explained, but I've been putting building a Mil bypass off for over a year, and keep going back...I just don't see where it shows how to wire it to the DPDT...[probably other questions I don't know to ask?]... :oops:
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

R.G.

Lemme try.

http://geofex.com/FX_images/Millenium Wiring.pdf

Does that do what you need?
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

petemoore

Can't say, probably does, I can't get the window to open, I tried a few ways again...

littlegreiger

petemoore

Thanks Little Greiger !!
 I 'uncovered the print button too !11 It was hiding behind the task bar for so long, I finally figured out task bar setting that lets it go behind other windows !!!...If I figured that out I should be able to get a Mil BP going !!! Hope So !!

R.G.

Sorry - I didn't highlight enough in the "url" tags.

This should work:

http://geofex.com/FX_images/Millenium%20Wiring.pdf
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

R.G.

I give. URL tags don't work.
R.G.

littlegreiger

http://geofex.com/FX_images/Millenium%20Wiring.pdf. Theres the link. R.G. yours wasn't working because you can't have spaces in urls.

petemoore

Printed 'n Saved !!!
  Thanks for helping out, people !!!

petemoore

Quote from: petemooreCan someone point me to where shown is a millenium bypass using a 2n7000 or MPF102 and includes the wiring of the effect, and the switch?
 There's a line in the GEO article, shows the input switch and a drawn line from somewhere on that switch to control IIRC...anywya...I'm still confused.
 I'm sure it's all explained, but I've been putting building a Mil bypass off for over a year, and keep going back...I just don't see where it shows how to wire it to the DPDT...[probably other questions I don't know to ask?]... :oops:
>>>Requoting lol
 Anyway, Mil Bypass Success !!! Lights that LED up just great !!!
 Pretty Cool how that works...things are always cool when you don't reaLyy understand them.

R.G.

QuotePretty Cool how that works...things are always cool when you don't reaLyy understand them.

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
R.G.

Erocku

Is there any benefit from using this true bypass wiring,

over this one?

R.G.

It suffers from not using a Millenium Bypass...  :D
R.G.

petemoore

I'm just Really Happy that for one minute, for once...I don't have
His'shues...I'm pretty sure I'll be able to figure something out for that.
 Tha'ts fine...use that kinda switch wiring alot, not the PS jack though. LED doesn't work like magic without the 3PDT...
 I just figured out that my MiniBooster ona LM317 ...LIkES having an'ol wall wart power it up...might put a DC jack on that !!! This is the only pedal I've discovered that doesn't hum loudly when it's PS comes from a WW instead of a Battery, besides the EZ Vibe...which also is on an LM317 regulator.
 I remember trying regulators as PS filters, with limited noise reduction results...still figureing...maybe sometimes a 317 'helpsabit in certain situations...ONe of these days I'll get off the cells for good !!!