Sorry wampcat.

Started by nelson, March 28, 2005, 05:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelson

Wampcat, How much is one pdf file from your mod kits worth? I will reimburse you via paypal. if you PM me your paypal address.

I apologise for the trouble I have caused. I had no idea that it would cause so much aggrevation.

Paul.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

wampcat1

Quote from: nelsonWampcat, How much is one pdf file from your mod kits worth? I will reimburse you via paypal. if you PM me your paypal address.

I apologise for the trouble I have caused. I had no idea that it would cause so much aggrevation.

Paul.

Hi Paul,
No hard feelings, or worries, my friend!! :)
No need for reimbursement. :)

Take care,
Brian

nelson

My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

Peter Snowberg

8)

Just like with a big family..... if everybody remains at the table, it all gets sorted out and ends with a smile. :D

Thanks guys! 8)
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

lightningfingers

Thats what makes this place great :mrgreen:
U N D E F I N E D

sir_modulus

You people all scare me....in a good way. On any other forum I'm on...this would lead to like a HUGE war....I love this place  8)

Cheers,

Nish

Tony Forestiere

Uh.....There are OTHER forums? :shock:
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." Carl Zwanzig
"Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future." Euripides
"Friends don't let friends use Windows." Me

bryantbr

David

Quote from: Tony ForestiereUh.....There are OTHER forums? :shock:

Well, perhaps Colin's...
Other than that, HC is too whiny and prissy.  They spend way too much time Bush-bashing on Ampage to suit me.