rebote 2 delay

Started by michael_krell, April 02, 2005, 12:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael_krell

hey everyone, I have completed my rebote 2 delay circuit with all the components in place and all. I am just waiting for my broken wah to come in from ebay so i can put it in there. it sounds pretty good but there is one thing I want to fine tune and thats where i need help. On the wet signal I can hear a little bit of noice attached to it. I can also hear it on the repeats so i know its there. Sounds to me like its clock noise. does anyone know what cap i need to vary so i can decrease the frequency of the high cut filter to cut more of the clock frequency out.  Also, my problem might be because some of the caps i used were not exactly the values asked for but were as close as i could find.

HrD

you have the same problem of everyone who have built this efx...
i'm waiting someone to solve this problem...there are many post about this noise on long delay time...but no solution  :(
-------------------------------
www.francescoaccardi.com

michael_krell

somewhat solved. after some fooling around i noticed that the .0027 uF caps are critical in clock noise reduction. I found some caps with those exact values and it helped alot, it sounds very good.

Does anyone know where to buy MXR knobs and those rubber things?

nightingale

be well,
ryanS
www.moccasinmusic.com

HrD

you can find the mxr knobs in smallbear.
www.francescoaccardi.com