mc meat big help!!!!

Started by HrD, April 05, 2005, 08:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HrD

i need some drawing of the wiring of pot rotary switch,  jack, send return...

i built this efx with the pisotone schem...but i can't understand the wiring...i try but the efx make only strange noise...modulation..and clean guitar...it doesn't work as it should.

please help!

if u have something to send me : mailing@francescoaccardi.com
thx
-------------------------------
www.francescoaccardi.com

jmasciswannabe

ya I would love to see a drawing too, its a bit confusing but .....I THINK on pisotones that the pots are wired 1 2 3....but when you see the switches the pots are wired 3 2 1....you can criossreference with the schematic, (something I am starting to learn to do :P )and notice that the 1 indicates the left lug if the post faces you....as for the knobs, i THINK that the diagram shows them wired as if they were standing on the lugs and you were looking down at them....

best of luck
ian
....the staircase had one too many steps

HrD

yes...i suppose that your suggest it's right....i've tried also this wiring but i can listen a clean sound ...and something strange modulation by turning knobs...

another ? ...d'Y think that from the send of PCB came out two wire...one to the pot and the other one to the tip of the jack plug? it's right?
if i don't put the two jack plug for expression pedal...do you think that the efx should work?
on the bandwich switch the A lug is connected to the 3 lug or it goes directly to the 2 lug of the sense pot?

sorry for my english thx  :D
www.francescoaccardi.com

HrD

i can't believe that anyone can't help me...i'm so sad  :(
www.francescoaccardi.com