"Mongoose Fuzz" Vero layout added...

Started by MartyMart, April 08, 2005, 11:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyMart

..... to my layouts Gallery.
http://aronnelson.com/gallery/album03/MongooseFuzz

Phat "n" Nasty Fuzz/Distortion !! :twisted:
Built and verified, sound sample can be found at the link below.....

http://aronnelson.com/userfiles/

Marty. 8)
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

hank reynolds 3rd

this is well worth the build, built one in a coupla hrs last night....the sustain on it is immense, and it doesnt need a tone control IMHO....
PS: a 301 chip works in this too, thats what my mongoose has as i didnt have anything else,

cheers

Sam

MartyMart

Sam, you used this layout with no problems ?  Great isn't it !!
Its the "Fattest" most "OTT" fuzz I've built :D
I forgot to list the 3904 tranny !! but you knew that huh ?

Cheers,
Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"

hank reynolds 3rd

i used the layout that was in a post a day or so ago...i think it had a 1n cap missing (this is a library computer,so none of my stuff's with me...)

i used a 4u7 for one of the caps too, and its just mental how loud this pedal gets...

Sam

hank reynolds 3rd

PS: i see you're from down south...have you encountered the crapness of maplins staff yet??
(i'm up in Sheffield...where the weather is just fine....honest.....)

MartyMart

Hmm, no the 1n cap ( C4 ) is there.
Yup I've had the Maplins "I dont know what you mean" look a few times,
they've stopped asking if they can help me .... thankfully !!

Marty.

Torchy

Marty - my layout had the 1nF cap (C4) missing. Now corrected and verified ;)
So thats 2 layouts for it   :oops:

MartyMart

Quote from: TorchyMarty - my layout had the 1nF cap (C4) missing. Now corrected and verified ;)
So thats 2 layouts for it   :oops:

I know, I'd built one but had not "drawn" it for a few days, so you beat me to it !!
Anyway it's good practice !! :D
I've just done an Ibanez SD-9 layout, so knock it off your list !!  :wink:
Its a bit large ( 12 strips+30 holes ) but includes RDV's vol recovery and
tone mods.
I'll try and shrink it, if poss but its a three "knobber" so its 1590BB
anyway's !

Marty.

Torchy

Its not on my list - Ive got enough distortions for a while now (but a good layout mate  :wink: )

Currently laying out Phase45, Phase90, Mutron Micro V, Ross Phaser (w/vibe mods), and an EasyVibe  :shock:  ...

bluesdevil

EASYVIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: TorchyIts not on my list - Ive got enough distortions for a while now (but a good layout mate  :wink: )

Currently laying out Phase45, Phase90, Mutron Micro V, Ross Phaser (w/vibe mods), and an EasyVibe  :shock:  ...
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy