so i decided to "re-visit" the FAQ forum.....

Started by Dragonfly, April 10, 2005, 11:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

...man, i'm glad i did...things that might not have made sense to me a few months ago make complete sense now.....

and btw....there are some AMAZINGLY INFORMATIVE posts there from people like Mark H, RG, Aron, Z Vex, etc.....if you havent looked around there recently, or even at all, i HIGHLY encourage you to do so.....

i love this place....and yes...that makes me a geek   :shock:

andy

onboard

Geek  :wink:

Yep, the FAQ is indespensible. And it's still good to be able glance at it, no matter how hairy things get, and know that, yes - all the little triangles pointing down still do connect to ground!

An oasis of stabiltiy in an ever changing world...
-Ryan
"Bound to cover just a little more ground..."

Dragonfly

Quote from: onboardGeek  :wink:

Yep, the FAQ is indespensible. And it's still good to be able glance at it, no matter how hairy things get, and know that, yes - all the little triangles pointing down still do connect to ground!

yup :)

<hey walters...go read the faq forum...theres a ton of great info there ! >

Dragonfly

btw...RG has some great "in depth" posts hiding in there :)

Dragonfly

btw...RG has some great "in depth" posts hiding in there :)