couldn't help it.....

Started by Toney, April 11, 2005, 11:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toney

Hi this is wanders,

(1) I have tested without success the capacitance of a mars bar in a bath tub (dry)

(2) When I play football with a big muff on a HUMID day I have occurred the soreness of my foot.Why?

(3) Many so called book learned "techs" were mean to me on wednesday AND my mum wouldn't lend me her car last night

(!)(again) Do you think the metal content of the plastic foil of the mars bar wrapper contributes to static potential of my skin and is contribute when handling semiconductor devices ? Yes or no at once

(5)When spinning in a vacuum will the TS (is tubescreamer of Ibanez) come MORE fluffy??? What about backwards? What about if I jump backwards in vacuum? Yes or no at once learned techs....

jmusser

Other things to ponder: If you're riding down the road in your canoe, and the wheels fall off, how many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house? 2. Is it shorter to New York, or by bus? 3. What's the difference between an orange? 4. Does a Stop, sign?
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".

RDV

Fret Wire

I can't help you, but I know who can. :)

My Friend Todd can help. He plays guitar reel kewl, and is really smart about this stuff. He hooks up stuff backwards with curly cords all the time. He even has his own web site...I'm jellous :cry:

http://j-walk.com/other/todd/aboutme.htm

ps..I'm bidding on his ebay Strat, please don't out bid me.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Doug_H

a. I would like a shoe with cheese on it, force it down my throat, and I wanna massage your grandmother, okay buddy?

iii) Maw momma dogface to the banana patch?

Alex C

Wanders, can you tell us how much electronics background you have before signing on here today?

Your questions indicate either a need for some basic electronics understanding or an unfamiliarity with English, or both. I do not mean those as insults, just observations.

I'm thinking we can do more for you by recommending electronics basics that typing in an electronics education out of order as you think up the questions.

Again, I am not intending to be insulting, just trying to help in a way that I think will be faster for you.

Toney

Ok, so what of it if English is ni=ot my first langouage .....  you are all paramilitaries and only exist to thwart the genius of trying .
I asked mum and she AGREEZ!!!
Electronics, well AFTER I quitted NASA (they too mean and paramilitaries)
I edited popular mechanics (photocopy version) and made some very genius revisions to Ohn's law.
Anyway master techs who are mean,  what about if I record fuzzface inside my cat, bet you never thought of that one .
Hah, why not? Answer at once...

Toney

Ok, so what of it if English is ni=ot my first langouage .....  you are all paramilitaries and only exist to thwart the genius of trying .
I asked mum and she AGREEZ!!!
Electronics, well AFTER I quitted NASA (they too mean and paramilitaries)
I edited popular mechanics (photocopy version) and made some very genius revisions to Ohn's law.
Anyway master techs who are mean,  what about if I record fuzzface inside my cat, bet you never thought of that one .
Hah, why not? Answer at once...

robbiemcm

David

Guys, this is funny but it isn't helping things...

Toney

Thank you for you kind informations but as I suspected, all nancy boys and not helpfull.
(1) What about if I replace spring in reverb tank with licorice, what then for will be more brown sound?

(1) I reject all suggestions of most genius professors (didnt read) and insist on immediate answer to new idea: what about replace envelope filter with coffee filter? (Dont tell mum)
Am I too genius?

leonhendrix

this is getting @#$%ing stupid

Toney

well yeah, but thats the point

leonhendrix

i used to like the threads that started a bit controversy (the way they would go way off topic was quite funny) but it gets to the point where these threads are getting 50 replies and a very simple Q asked by a newbie can go unoticed.

this thread is pointless to the forum

leon

Toney

Yeah i'd generally agree with that one leonhendrix, this was intended as a little light relief after a recent swamping by a new member...
Hopfully to ease things up some........................

ryanscissorhands

Sorry to say it, Toney, but you COULD have helped it. I'm not denying that it's funny, because. . . well, it IS funny, but it isn't helping the problem. It's just making things worse.

Plus you should have made a new name and posted anonymously.