Torchy's Layouts - Where?

Started by gotdabluz, April 17, 2005, 12:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotdabluz

I can never seem to keep up with Torchy . . .  first he's here, then he's there  :wink:

Last I knew, his layouts were on Aron's gallery pages, but now I don't see them anymore  :roll:

So . . . where are they?  Are they no longer available?
. . . A little help here?

--SG

j0shua

Quote from: gotdabluzI can never seem to keep up with Torchy . . .  first he's here, then he's there  :wink:

Last I knew, his layouts were on Aron's gallery pages, but now I don't see them anymore  :roll:

So . . . where are they?  Are they no longer available?
. . . A little help here?

--SG

correct i can't see torchy's draws to .....

this is the link to the guys

http://aronnelson.com/gallery/albums.php?set_albumListPage=1

gotdabluz

Thanks . . . guess I was unclear

I have no problem finding the gallery pages . . . I have a shortcut, of course  :wink:

but . . . Torchy is noticeably absent

where o' where are you Torchy?

gotdabluz

gotdabluz

Thanks puretube

FWIW . . . I did do a search for 'Torchy' but did not realize the info I sought was hidden within an unrelated posting . . . I would have thought that he would make some kind of semi-official announcement

. . . BTW . . . how come your site comes up with a forbidden access message when I click the link?

And thank you vortex
. . . that will get me what I need for the 'meantime'

Rock on  8)
--SG

Torchy

I dont "announce" new vero layouts either ...  :wink:
Be back soon ...

gotdabluz

Quote from: TorchyI dont "announce" new vero layouts either ...  :wink:
Be back soon ...

Hey Torchy . . . no offense intended, bro

It's your stuff and you can do whatever you want with it . . . and I do truly appreciate all the fine work you have put into your layouts, and the graciousness to share it with us all

It's just kinda frustratin sometimes when you go to look at something that was there 'a minute' ago and then 'poof' . . . its gone without any explanation.

I start to wonder WTF is goin on now?  Who pee'd on Torchy again . . . the bastids  :evil:

I look forward to your return  :D
--SG

Torchy

None taken at all :)

Making any sort of "announcement" would mean a new thread, and I think were a bit overloaded with them ATM. Also it kinda looks like me blowing my own trumpet or bragging. They'll be back at the end of the week honest  :oops:  Just a couple of issues to sort out, and a couple of new ones to add.