--> What is your favorite piece of troubleshooting equipm

Started by ibanezts808, April 23, 2005, 11:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibanezts808

Quote from: onboard

:shock:

Ok, it's a lift from the test equipment museum at nethippy.org  -  couldn't resist.

"lol, forgot the battery again!  :oops:  :roll: "
Hi Paul.  Welcome.  We are all Stompboxaholics

I am so cool.

RDV

The Tone God

I have various tools I use which include the following:

- beer
- hammer
- crying
- explosives
- a well formed google or search inquiry
- high explosives
- more voltage

When all else fails I change what my final goal is to what I have achived. :roll:

Andrew

Greybeard

mine is shutting it off and walking away. :wink:

Greybeard

nightingale

be well,
ryanS
www.moccasinmusic.com

Paul Marossy

Audio oscillator, audio probe and a DMM with a continuity tester that beeps.  8)

vanhansen

My DMM and audio probe.  And of course, the "SEARCH" function of this forum.  :D
Erik

puretube

object88

Quote from: R.G.The only really essential piece of troubleshooting equipment is a well-oiled brain.

How often do you need to change the oil in your brain?  Mine's not been changed in about 5000 miles, and the "Change Oil Soon" dummy light keeps lighting up every time I start thinking.  I should probably bring it in to have it serviced, soon...

Paul Marossy

QuoteHow often do you need to change the oil in your brain? Mine's not been changed in about 5000 miles, and the "Change Oil Soon" dummy light keeps lighting up every time I start thinking. I should probably bring it in to have it serviced, soon...

Look in the owner's manual.  :wink:

In my case, I need some of that 3-in-1 miracle oil!  :lol:

ninoman123

Quote"lol, forgot the battery again!   "

That has happened to me...a few times...ok almost everytime I build a box. Ive plugged it in backwards too...not purposely. No reference to a certain someone that was here a while ago....