One more of Torchy's verolayouts boxed up!

Started by kojjum, April 25, 2005, 05:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kojjum

This time it's the DOD YJM308! Another overdrive in the collection. Not quite so versital as the ZW44 but still worth to box up.

Pics of the inside later today. Here's the exterior:

//jens
Never repair stuff that ain't broken!

Torchy

:shock:

You DO do some nice work - really professional look  8)

kojjum

Thanks!
All credit to you man! Without your verolayouts it wouldn't be so easy to build.

//jens
Quote from: Torchy:shock:

You DO do some nice work - really professional look  8)

maximee

ryanscissorhands

I hate to the the one who asks it all of the time. . . but what method did you use for the graphics?

ESPguitar

That looks awesome Jens!!

Really nice work on that one:D

RB

petemoore

I was just starting to think what a nice circuit that is.
 My buddy Bill, who has 1rst choice of my boxes [cause H'es my buddy and owns a tube amp] chose this one, [last one he chose 'right after I finished building it was the RM Axis Fuzz]...he uses a Boogie MkIII > 4x12'' GB speakers...
 The YJM Sounds PDGreat with his rig, I kind of think I'll have to build another one !!! I had built a second RM Axis Fuzz after letting him have that for a month or so...
 Anyway He Likes it, it was on most of the time there, the last tiem we jammed...I didn't get a chance to thoroughly test it at volume myself...lol.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

powerplayj

I don't think anyone got the Yngwie joke yet............
builds completed: boutique fuzz, rangemaster, BSIAB2, PT-80, Tonepad wah, Ross Comp, Axis Fuzz, MOSFET boost, Thunderchief, Big Muff (triangle), Mr. EQ, Dr. Boogey,  Neovibe, Dist+, EA Tremelo, ADA Flanger, RM Octavia
next build(s): ???

Torchy

NaBo

Quote from: powerplayjI don't think anyone got the Yngwie joke yet............

Oh cmon now sucka!  This right here is a guy who named a homebrew guitar "the fury" in high school.  Believe me, i got the reference :P

radio

This had to be done; not by me :oops:

Killer insides, outside better than original.

May the "rising fork be with you 8) "

NaBo I guess we are not only 2 too know

guess the others are just a bit shy!

Yngwie would want one of those 2.

Greetings JMErnzer
Keep on soldering!
And don t burn fingers!

soggybag

Very nice, good sense of humor to. Do you have a picture of the inside?

kojjum

Here's some pics of the inside! The small daugtherboard is a millenium2 circuit.

//jens

Mihkel

Superb looking build!

May I ask, where do you buy your stompswitches? Elfa? Isn't 11.70 euros a bit too much?

kojjum

I buy 99% of my components from ELFA. I have good discounts. Don't know what i pay but is's more like 7â,¬. Will order some of Arons 3PDT for my upcoming builds.

//jens
Quote from: MihkelSuperb looking build!

May I ask, where do you buy your stompswitches? Elfa? Isn't 11.70 euros a bit too much?

ESPguitar

Quote from: kojjumI buy 99% of my components from ELFA. I have good discounts. Don't know what i pay but is's more like 4â,¬. Will order some of Arons 3PDT for my upcoming builds.

//jens
Quote from: MihkelSuperb looking build!

May i aks how you get "good prices" from Elfa?

Even companys don't get anything else than quantum "offs"..

It looks good inside too:D

How did you insert a LED with a 2pole switch?

RB

kojjum

Sorry...a typo. 7â,¬ it should be. 66,90 SEK / 9.20 = 7,30â,¬ /pcs.  6,50â,¬ when you buy ten or more. I usually buy for the 10 or more price. I have e friend who works there. That might help 8)

With the Millenium 2 circuit it´s possible to use TB with a 2PDT and light/dim the LED at the same time.

//j

Melanhead

way better outside than my 2 builds! .... I just sharpie what the controls do :) ...

Way cool!