ready for my rack mount wah!

Started by nero1985, April 26, 2005, 12:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nero1985

ok i have drawn the schematics and found a nice and simple relay to bypass using the a rocker pedal (the circuit is going to be ina  different box along with relay circuit and the LDR ill just have the pot and the stomp switch in the rocker)..........

now all i need is to ask u guys a question.....

i dont just wanna have 1 rocker pedal but at least 2..... but without having 2 wah circuits... now the problem i think i might have doing this is that if one is on and i turn the other one on too the voltage from the wah wallwart is going to both pots and that way if one rocker is down (full voltage) and i start rocking the other one i might mess up the LED.... so i thought of using a DPDT to switch the relay (wich only needs 1 pole/1 trow)  and then i could use the other pole on the switch to cut the voltage going to the pot... so when the switch is activated ill have the voltage going to the pot and the circuit wont be bypassed but on the other possition it'll cut the voltage going to the pot and it'll bypass the circuit.

now my idea is to use parallel jacks... im going to use 2 TRS cables for each rocker (1 for the voltage going to the pot and going back to the LED/LDR network and the other one for the relay) so i can have 4 jacks 2 in parallel for the LDR and 2 in parallel for the relay and that way use both rockers... id only have to make sure i always only have 1 ON and the other one bypassed wich i can fix by usin the violet LED that i already put on to of the rocker  :lol:

anyways u guys have any opinions?

id rather listen before i spend $60 on parts u know