BSIAB II - build completed

Started by kojjum, April 27, 2005, 09:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kojjum

Another of Torchys verolayouts boxed up. I'm on a building streek...can't stop! Not yet fired up...will be later in the evening. Took a couple of pictures of it...have look:

//jens
Never repair stuff that ain't broken!

vanhansen

Dude, that's SWEEEEEET!!!!!! Love the artwork.  Your internal work is very neat and professional looking.  :D  :D  8)
Erik

petemoore

Psychocolor-accoustic I guess, But I 'see' smooth in those little yellow box caps...
 Nice paint job for Brown Sound scheme !!!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Coriolis

Damn, those are some small pots, where can I get those?

...and BEAUTIFUL WORK!

I want my wiring to look like thaat! 8)
Check out some free drum loops and other sounds at my site: http://www.christiancoriolis.com

Paul Marossy

Nice and clean wiring dude. (Nice lookin', too)  8)

RDV

kojjum

Thanks!

I buy them at www.elfa.se/en
Don't know any other place to get them in Europe. Probably not to hard to find in the US.

/jens

Quote from: CoriolisDamn, those are some small pots, where can I get those?

...and BEAUTIFUL WORK!

I want my wiring to look like thaat! 8)

JimRayden

Quote from: kojjumThanks!

Don't know any other place to get them in Europe. Probably not to hard to find in the US.

/jens

Hey, where do you get your footswitches? I've looked around in ELFA and the ones listed there have killer prices. It's like 11 euros for a 2-pole switch. Or would it be cheaper to order from Aron?

----------
Jimbo

radio

Now is there anything you CANT do :o

No I m not jealous I m impressed! :lol:

The admirer of the fork

Greetings Radio
Keep on soldering!
And don t burn fingers!

kojjum

I buy 99% of all my parts from ELFA, exept for the J201 and 2N5457 that ELFA's not carrying. They probably will be but not at the moment. I will buy a couple of switches from Aron...would like to be able to use the superbright blue LED's and TB. The Millenium don't work for me with those LED's.

//jens
Quote from: JimRayden
Quote from: kojjumThanks!

/jens

Hey, where do you get your footswitches? I've looked around in ELFA and the ones listed there have killer prices. It's like 11 euros for a 2-pole switch. Or would it be cheaper to order from Aron?

----------
Jimbo

kojjum

Thanks

Can't play the guitar that well. I've been building boxes instead of playing the guitar.  8)  :lol:  :oops:

//jens
Quote from: radioNow is there anything you CANT do :o

No I m not jealous I m impressed! :lol:

The admirer of the fork

Greetings Radio

Paul Marossy

QuoteCan't play the guitar that well. I've been building boxes instead of playing the guitar.

I was suffering from that affliction only just a little while ago...  :oops:

Now I am playing guitar and not building anything at the moment (or for the last 4-5 months), and I feel much better about myself now.  8)

JimRayden

Same for me, Paul, kojjum.  I also build tube amps. And when I have a building period, I'm usually not playing. But recently I got one amp ready and am trying to get time to play it too. Soon I'll be starting to rebuild my gig gear for a more fun show 'cause I've got a gig comin' up. :)

---------
Jimbo

Paul Marossy

Yeah, building tube amps is a hoot as well. Now I am just enjoying the things that I have made.  8)