UK folks, Rapid offer on postage!

Started by gez, May 05, 2005, 02:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gez

"Rapid Electronics announced today that during May 2005 they will be offering FREE standard delivery on all orders placed through the Rapid Electronics website at weekends.

The offer will start on Friday the 6th of May at 8pm and will continue until 8am on Monday 9th of May.

The FREE delivery offer will be repeated every weekend during May and will finish at 8am on Monday 30th May.

FREE standard delivery is only available to addresses on the UK Mainland.
Make the most of this offer! Sign up for a Rapid Account here."

www.rapidelectronics.co.uk
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

davebungo

Ge_Whiz

I've never managed to place a Rapid order of sufficiently low value to attract a postage charge anyway! Any orders over £30 are free.

A good way to sample their service, though. When I last looked, they still had CA3080E and LM13700 OTAs, LM386 for 25p, LA3607 7-band graphic chip for 98p, ICL8038 VCO, 2N5457, BS170, ...

col

They havn't any CA3080E chips left as I tried to get some a couple of weeks ago but they do have a lot of other transistors and op-amps I couldn't find anywhere else.
Col

Andi

I just wish they'd deliver to an address other than the cardholder's one. Maplin and RS do it, but Rapid have some very keen prices on parts I use a lot. Ah well.

TheBigMan

:x

I just ordered a load of parts a week ago.  Could be doing with some 386s though...