anyone sell Axis Face PCB's?

Started by powerplayj, May 05, 2005, 05:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerplayj

After making the 60's Boutique Fuzz I think I might be more of a Si Fuzz guy since I like a crisp tone with much more high end.  Is there anyone who makes commercially available PCB's for the Axis Face?  I've searched the obvious ones like Tonepad and GGG.

Thanks
builds completed: boutique fuzz, rangemaster, BSIAB2, PT-80, Tonepad wah, Ross Comp, Axis Fuzz, MOSFET boost, Thunderchief, Big Muff (triangle), Mr. EQ, Dr. Boogey,  Neovibe, Dist+, EA Tremelo, ADA Flanger, RM Octavia
next build(s): ???

phillip

I hope no one's selling it without telling me  :shock:   Took me while to make that circuit board as small as it is ;)

Phillip

powerplayj

Phillip,
    Is the circuit copyrighted for protection against distribution?  If anyone mass produced it, that would be another matter.  When you say small I assume it will easily fit in the MXR style enclosure.

I was just trying to make my next pedal without getting into making my own pcb's.

Thanks,

Jason
builds completed: boutique fuzz, rangemaster, BSIAB2, PT-80, Tonepad wah, Ross Comp, Axis Fuzz, MOSFET boost, Thunderchief, Big Muff (triangle), Mr. EQ, Dr. Boogey,  Neovibe, Dist+, EA Tremelo, ADA Flanger, RM Octavia

phillip

The circuit itself isn't copyrighted...it's a culmination of a lot of great mods by a lot of great people.  But the circuit board layout posted at Fuzz Central is protected since I drew it specifically for the circuit.

The circuit board is about 1.56" wide and 1.03" tall...pretty small ;)  It'll fit very easily inside the Hammond B box with lots of room to spare.

Phillip

powerplayj

Thanks Phillip....

I guess it's time for me to learn to do PCB transfers......