Torchy's Layouts need special access now? (or removed?)

Started by 80k, May 18, 2005, 03:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi,
just noticed Torchy's excellent Vero layouts are no longer in the schematic/layout gallery.  even direct links I had to specific layouts of his no longer work.

Just wondering whether they have been taken down and what the reason is?

Whatever the case, just wanted to give another thanks and shout out to Torchy for his excellent work... i've used his layouts a couple of times with great success :)

Cabezahead

look at the top of the forum screen and find Layouts Gallery.  Click on that. BIZAM.

:-)

-CH

Quote from: Cabezaheadlook at the top of the forum screen and find Layouts Gallery.  Click on that. BIZAM.

-CH

BIZAM, still not there! ;)

actually i am wondering whether different people have different permissions now.  so you can see Torchy's layouts?  the entire Torchy section is missing for me.  And even if i do direct links that i had bookmarked, it says this: Attention!  The album or photo that you were attempting to view either does not exist, or requires user privileges that you do not posess. Log in and try again.

That link used to work of course.  I was able to see Torchy's layouts yesterday so it seems to be a recent development.

robotboy

Quote from: 80k
Quote from: Cabezaheadlook at the top of the forum screen and find Layouts Gallery.  Click on that. BIZAM.

-CH

BIZAM, still not there! ;)

actually i am wondering whether different people have different permissions now.  so you can see Torchy's layouts?  the entire Torchy section is missing for me.  And even if i do direct links that i had bookmarked, it says this: Attention!  The album or photo that you were attempting to view either does not exist, or requires user privileges that you do not posess. Log in and try again.

That link used to work of course.  I was able to see Torchy's layouts yesterday so it seems to be a recent development.

Same problem here. I was building a project from one of Torchy's vero at around 1:00 AM EST last night, and when I went to look at it today it was gone. Luckily, I had it saved to my HD.

Cabezahead

What I meant was...

(runs away QUICKLY)

((sorry))

-CH

Quote from: robotboy
Same problem here. I was building a project from one of Torchy's vero at around 1:00 AM EST last night, and when I went to look at it today it was gone. Luckily, I had it saved to my HD.

ah, ok, i'm not the only one :)

i hope his layouts are not permanently gone as I don't have anythign saved to my hard drive.

TheBigMan

This happenned before but he was reorganising and adding some new ones IIRC.  Hopefully it's the same this time.

pbrommer

I saw him mention he was putting a RAT and something else up soon... More than likely he's putting up new stuff. Which definately is not good for me, just pushing me to build more things... Darn you to heck Torchy!!!

One of these days I'll finish the DOD 250 and the Bulldog Cab sim that I have hand drawn and get put up.... If I can get someone to nag me to do it.

patrick
  • SUPPORTER

cool thanks for the responses guys.  looks like torchy's page being down is a good thing, since it'll likely return with more stuff.  :)

Khas Evets

robotboy

Quote from: Khas Evetscrp :lol:

OK, it's been killing me... WTF does crp mean?

The Tone God

Quote from: robotboyOK, it's been killing me... WTF does crp mean?

I would tell you but then I would have to edit and "crp" my post. :lol:

Andrew