Need some transistors

Started by AL, May 25, 2005, 11:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AL

I have a blown Nobels ODR-1 (green model) that I've been trying to track down some info on. After much grandstanding with my "I'll do it myself attitude" I broke down and contacted Nobels. What a nice bunch they are. They responded in about a week with my info - yes I know I should've done that to begin with but I need something to complain about for the last year.

Anyway, Nobels gave me some cross references for their odd (at least in the US) transistors and FETs and I was hoping someone could help me track these down. I have crossed referenced them to an NTE replacement NTE458 but it's around $2 and I thought I may be able to find some actual components for cheaper. Here's what I'm looking for.

2SK30A-Y - N-Channel Silicon JFET General Purpose, Low Noise, Audio Frequency Amplifier

2SK222-E - FET can't find any info but according to Nobels can use a 2SK117-GR but it's not as good as 222.

I believe Boss uses the 30A-Y and 117

Any help tracking the actual parts down would be appreciated. Thanks

AL

KORGULL

I have a catalog from Mat Electronics, located in Pennsylvania
//www.matelectronics.com, they have a 2SK30A - $0.23
and a 2SK117 - $0.39.
They also have the NTE458 - $1.63.
I don't see the 2SK2222, the closest thing is 2SK2223 - $3.15
If you want to order anything from them, I strongly suggest you make sure they actually have it in stock first - I've called them 3 times with orders and each time half of the stuff I wanted was out of stock.

AL

Thanks for the tip. I'll check out the link.

AL