Sansamp Bass DI schematics, anybody has ?

Started by Gabriel Simoes, June 09, 2005, 12:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel Simoes

Hello all...
As a bass player, I'm looking for the sansamp bass di schematics but I couldn't find even any clue about it, so ...
Anyone that could help me finding this ?
Thanks...
Gabriel

Dman

First off, which Di is it- the original (with internal controls) or the "Bass driver" DI?

If its the "original", good luck on that!!! I tried emailing Tech 21 about it a few months ago and they claimed that they don't even have the schematic for that box anymore- no archive, files, NADA...

BTW, fi you do find a reliable schem for it, PLEASE post it. I'm sure there's more than just you and me looking for it out there...
Great Gear Destroyer...

Gabriel Simoes

I'm looking for the bass drive DI, and have looked for this all over the internet ... but could never find ... and I won't ask tech21 because I'm sure they won't send it to me ... so .... I think I will need to find one and try to figure out the scheme ...
Thanks,
Gabriel

Dman

Well, Gabriel- again, good luck!

Tech 21 is VERY secretive about what makes their toys work. Obviously there are some guys out there who claim to have "hacked" the Sans Amp GT-2. I've spoken to Tech 21 about that and while they are aware of it, they've simply said "nope" when asked if it was even closeto the real deal- no explanations or any of the sort. Kinda what I figured. Why share a good thing if it makes you the $$$, right?

Again, if you DO find ANY Tech 21 stuff, PLEASE let us in on the secret...
Great Gear Destroyer...

Nikolay

Gabriel, I search too sansamp bass DI, but  I think, that we can't find nothing at this time..
some must redraw sch from some DI...
there is no other reason ;)