News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Hi Kids !

Started by Dragonfly, June 12, 2005, 06:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

...just stopping by to say hello...i'm not online much these days...not much time for building fx either, but hopefully soon...

anyway, i hope all is well...rock on !

andy

Fret Wire

Hey Andy, good to hear your ok. :)
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

MartyMart

Hi Andy, nice to hear from you, i was getting worried .... !!
How's the new job going ?
Regards,
Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Melanhead

hey! ... enjoying the layouts ... Thanks ... :)

Hope all is well ....

troubledtom

peace bro.
      good health,
             - tom :D

vanhansen

Thanks for popping in Andy.  It's nice to hear from you.
Erik

petemoore

Hi !!!
 I'm back from a week spent in Northern Illinois !! There is excellent dirt there, in which my brother was placed, three days ago.
 It was a double date dirtnap affair, my Great Aunt Mary and my brother Phillip Neal were buried in a beautiful place.
 I sang and played Red River Valley during the placing, filling a pre-death request.
 I now need to join the class action lawsuit for wrongful death against the drug company that produces and sells "Zyprexa"...which I vehimetly opposed the use of, claiming 'it's killing him'...the best research done independantly by me, after finding out nothing from numerous inquiries to the doctor, [and everywhere else I could think of] who prescribed and required the ingestion of [imo Massive quantities] of the drug.
 I tested the stuff out, starting with small dose [1/3] the first day, half dose the second and a full 14mg. pill the third...Nasty Stuff Indeed...
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Dragonfly

Quote from: petemooreHi !!!
 I'm back from a week spent in Northern Illinois !! There is excellent dirt there, in which my brother was placed, three days ago.
 It was a double date dirtnap affair, my Great Aunt Mary and my brother Phillip Neal were buried in a beautiful place.
 I sang and played Red River Valley during the placing, filling a pre-death request.
 I now need to join the class action lawsuit for wrongful death against the drug company that produces and sells "Zyprexa"...which I vehimetly opposed the use of, claiming 'it's killing him'...the best research done independantly by me, after finding out nothing from numerous inquiries to the doctor, [and everywhere else I could think of] who prescribed and required the ingestion of [imo Massive quantities] of the drug.
 I tested the stuff out, starting with small dose [1/3] the first day, half dose the second and a full 14mg. pill the third...Nasty Stuff Indeed...

wow...
 you have no idea how sad this makes me. Pete, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. hopefully they'll take that crap off the market.

andy

Dragonfly

Quote from: MartyMartHi Andy, nice to hear from you, i was getting worried .... !!
How's the new job going ?
Regards,
Marty.

well, still in the interview process...hopefully i'll start soon. till then, i'm "reorganizing" things in case i have to move.

ahh, life.....

I hope everything is great for you  !

andy

Dragonfly

ROCK ON, ROCK OUT, AND MAKE LOTS OF GREAT NOISE WITH YOUR PEDALS !!!

andy

troubledtom

i'm so sorry ,pete :cry:
   so sorry brother,
         - tom pollock

squidsquad

Glad to know you didn't get angry & disappear...we've missed you.

squidsquad

Sorry about your loss Pete.  I'm w/you against that poison pushed onto the public...meanwhile pot is illegal...don't get me goin.....!

petemoore

Good to hear from you Dragonfly !!!
 The quested rewards for working generally don't occur during the pre-hire period, hope this goes well for you !!!
 Sometimes, working can really be fun !
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

jmusser

Yea Andy, glad to hear from you. Have you had a chance to build the Univox Squarewave yet? I know that just because you want to, doesn't mean you have time to. Sorry about your brother Pete. That would be tough.
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".

Satch12879

Real bad deal Pete :cry:

It's as I've always said, big pharma ain't gonna cure cancer.
Passive sucks.

Progressive Sound, Ltd.
progressivesoundltd@yahoo.com

brian wenz

Hello Hello---
       Sorry about your loss, Pete.   I think all of that crap should be fed to the people who sell it [I mean the drugs....]
   Hi Andy...glad everything's going well!
Brian.