Whats up with Small Bear

Started by BigLloyde, July 05, 2005, 06:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLloyde

Is anyone else having trouble ordering from Small Bear?  I just get this message:
We're sorry but we encountered an error while processing your request.

Promotion Code (quantity minimum/maximum not met)
Promotion Code (quantity minimum/maximum not met)

I didn't enter any promo code because I don't have one.
Thanks,
BigLloyde
Regards,
BigLloyde

RJ

Hi BigLloyde,

That exact problem happened to me a little awhile ago too...when I first made an account with Steve's new ordering system.  Just send him an email stating your problem and he'll take care of it.

I placed another order with him today and didn't encounter the problem again.

-Ryan

chrishopkins

I ordered some stuff last tuesday and had it today!!! Excellent service!

pyrotek

If you have experienced any problem just e-mail steve immediately and use his small bear e-mail. I have odered several times from steve and i didn't have any problems considering that I live a thousand miles from steve 8). Steve is the man! Chrishopkins is right, excellent service!

Doug_H

You might try deleting the cookies in your browser or something. It could be something like that.

Doug

bwanasonic

That might be a browser specific problem. I seem to remember not being able to use Firefox and ending up using IE. I have my email exchange with Steve on another computer that I can check later, but try another browser if you can.

Kerry M

nelson

Works fine for me in firefox.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

gaussmarkov

Quote from: nelsonWorks fine for me in firefox.
+1

smallbearelec

It's not browser-specific. There is an issue in the shopping cart relating to quantity discounts across line items that I have not had time to fix. If you get that message, copy the list into an e-message and send it to me. I will handle the order manually.

Regards
SD

BigLloyde

Ya, I want to agree with you all that Small Bear is an awesome source for DIY'ers.  I redid my order today and it went right through.  I was using Mozilla, and I did clear the cookies, so maybe it's a coincidence, maybe not, who knows.  Anyway, thanks all
BigLloyde
Regards,
BigLloyde

formerMember1

smallbear is the best place to get diy materials.
i am a beginner and i forgot a few things. he called me on the phone to help me understand what parts i need to finish project.
awesome.

NeveSSL

He's helped me out, too, by adding things after I had made the order, but before he shipped!  Which helped me out quite a bit and saved me quite a bit of money in shipping!  :)

Brandon

formerMember1

yeah, he did the same for me.
but that is why he has a good name because he is so helpful and is willing to work with a customer.(and he has quality parts)