Some Photos of me bootiful pedals.

Started by nelson, July 19, 2005, 09:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelson

A Tonepad rat, wanting to modify this thing, sounds great stock but the urge to modify it is too great.

Then we have a tonepad Small clone with delay pot mod and depth pot mod aswell as the vibrato switch mod. I have it in an Absolut vodka tin temporarily, I ran out of enclosures..

and a tonepad rebote 2 delay, stock.

and just for good measure a gratuitous threesome

I aint too happy with the finishes I used waterslide decals, clearcoat,  red spray paint and a primer.  I think next tiem I will just sand and clearcoat the labels, looks good and is less hassle.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

MartyB

jimbob

They look nice. I like the absolute box!
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

petemoore

Nice...the S.C. looks kool swimming in the Vodka Box.
 epoxying a thicker steel sheet under the SSwitch to where it just touches the sides to and screwing the top down might be all you really need to do on that one.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Cool.

Gotta love those tonepad pedals ;)

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

Peter Snowberg

Eschew paradigm obfuscation

nelson

Quote from: Fp-www.Tonepad.comCool.

Gotta love those tonepad pedals ;)

Fp

yeah cant thank you enough for the site FP, been a wealth of information for me. I couldnt even read schematics 6 months ago....Right now I am finishing off the data for an echoflanger clone and I have a clone theory ready to build.  :)  Eventually I can move onto designing my own pedals... I also have a half finished Big muff and MXR noise gate waiting to be painted.

cheers FP.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

:D

The Big Muff is my favorite distortion at the time (you can imagine I have tried my share of distortions).

I built the "triangle" version.

Fp

ps: I'd like to see pictures of the inside!
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

pi22seven

That Absolute box is pretty dang cool!

DON'T CHANGE IT!!! :lol:

Melanhead

Very cool ... especially the Vodka box! :)

MartyMart

Quote from: MelanheadVery cool ... especially the Vodka box! :)

It's great !
I have a small "Jack Daniels" box waiting to be used !!
Its like a slightly taller 1590BB size  :D

Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Melanhead

Hmmmm ... I wonder if you could build one in a bottle :) ... kinda like the model ships in a bottle! ...

MartyMart

Quote from: MelanheadHmmmm ... I wonder if you could build one in a bottle :) ... kinda like the model ships in a bottle! ...

Yeah and when you "stomp" on the switch you hear a "crash tinkle tinkle"
as the glass breaks ....   :lol:

Makes it easier to change the opamp though  !!!

Marty.  :roll:
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Melanhead

nelson

Thanks for your kind words guys.  :)

This forum has been and I know will continue to be great.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X