TUBE PREAMP PSU/Kit

Started by Galin, July 25, 2005, 07:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galin

Hi,

Check out my listings on Ebay and please let me know if you find those useful for your DIY projects.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5792004696&category=67807&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5792675676&category=67807&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

I'm ready to launch a web site and start offering these if you're interested. I can provide  professional grade tinned PCBs with silkscreen printing and solder mask but that will add somewhat to the final price.
Any suggestions and comments are welcome!

Connoisseur of Distortion

i think it's a very cool service, and only regret that you live so far off!

i'm interested to see your online shop. It would be neat if you added power supplies sporting more voltage / more amperage...  :D

you might get some complaints, as people don't seem to take too kindly to ebay postings on this forum... but that really is a great option!  8)

MartyMart

They look very professional and I also think that's a cool service to be
offering.
I wish you the best of luck with them and with your "on-line" shop.

Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Galin

I'm sorry if posting links to Ebay listings  is against the rules of the  forum.
I just wanted to know whether you're interested because if not it doesn't make sense to start a web site.
I'm quite flexible and can design custom power supplies according to your needs. However the 24W PCB transformer /as seen in the kit/ is currently the biggest I can offer. Power supplies with more voltage/amperage would involve bigger /toroidal/ power transformers which you can find in many other online shops.

Thanks for the positive comments!

Bill Bergman

Very Cool !!!
I'd  be interested in one(depending on the price) of your power supply kits. Do you have a web site to sell them or are you only selling them on ebay?

Galin

I don't have a web site yet /although it's already designed/.  Currently I'm kind of "testing" the interest in such products . If I start a web site I'll let you know.

Bill Bergman

Galin,
So that means they are only available on ebay in a bidding situation, right?

Galin

Currently, yes.
Anyone interested can send me an email and I'll let you know when these will be available online eventually. Please put "INTERESTED" in the email subject. Thanks.